2020 Recruiting Thread (OP Update 1/30/19)

ellitor

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Is his family an Auburn family? It's hard to tell on his twitter..when all these guys are decked in Auburn gear on their visits.

Yes, they are an Auburn family.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, fredst said:

As stated by @ellitor and @McLoofus, my post was sarcastic without the font. No, I think Cristobal is a great recruiter and will prove to be a very good head coach at Oregon for those that have their doubts. Put him in a talent rich area with tradition in addition to the resources that he has available right now.....look out. He would be a force at an upper echelon SEC school, IMO.

On another note: did @ellitor detect sarcasm that was missed by someone else?

44DF2068-181E-4095-A589-238C77BABF01.gif

I was browsing through the forum and saw your post and just snapped at the pure ignorance of the post, lol. I haven't had many interaction with you so I don't know your posting style...nor I have I seen much of your dialect to grasps your view/opinions so yes...ultimately the sarcasm flew right over my head. I didn't even see the LOL at the end or I probably would have caught on. Sorry bud!!!!

6 hours ago, tigers23 said:

Yes, they are an Auburn family.

They also have another kid attending college somewhere that they are paying for so not sure they'll turn down a full offer if another school offers while AU doesn't.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:04 PM, bigbird said:

You think that's hating on Gus?

To think Cristobal wouldn't be able to replicate or exceed our current recruit is just plain wrong.

We only got one recruit on early signing day?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:06 PM, ValleyTiger said:

No idea what his family's financial sitch is either. 

Looks like some premium crown moulding up at the ceiling...I think probably we're good.  I'd feel a little better if I could tell if they sprung for quartz on that countertop, or if its just granite.

52 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Looks like some premium crown moulding up at the ceiling...I think probably we're good.  I'd feel a little better if I could tell if they sprung for quartz on that countertop, or if its just granite.

Architect flex

7 hours ago, AUDevil said:

It’s quartz...😉

15 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Any word on if we will pursue Dee Anderson who is a 6'5  grad transfer from LSU?

Gus said he wants to get taller at WR plus he has SEC experience 

No word on us taking any more wide receivers high school or otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I dont know how to link tweets but...

Just copy the link to the tweet then paste it here. Our site will automatically embed the tweet.

7 hours ago, tbone1430 said:

Any new info with Jackson, Hardy, and B Jones? 

It’s a dead period. Not much to report at this point. 

Archived