GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It's the OL...

And his accuracy...just saying he has not been dropping dimes like he was last year. Even the few times he has had all day. The guy is just off at this point in time

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Football lesson: Just because a QB is scrambling or flushing from the pocket doesn't always mean the OL sucks.

Sometimes, the QB doesn't have the guts to hang into a crowded pocket.

Ding ding ding! It's a bit of both here though.

Chavis did this to us two years ago at TAMU. He crashed his ends every play and dictated what we could do offensively. Oddly enough, Gus hasn't adjusted to this yet. It's only been two years. Give him time, he's learning on the job.

I swear if we can’t move the ball on this drive someone needs to go down there and draw some dang plays in the dirt. At this point we gotta try anything ?

Just now, Tigerninja said:

This is really a boring game.  Need a spark of something.

It’s bad when I am waiting for Mississippi state vs Kentucky to come back on lol

Arkansas is hot garbage. There’s no reason they should be staying on the field with us. 

1) I’m baffled by our defensive line. Are we being held or are we just overrated?

2) worst offensive line I’ve seen in 20 years. I can’t remember a group this bad. I don’t know if it’s coaching, lack of talent/youth, or both. 

3) Kam Martin should be a change of pace, speed sweep guy, or mop up duty back. I can’t understand why he gets meaningful snaps. 

4) stidham isn’t Jeremy Johnson scared (neither are small children in the dark for that matter), but it does look like he allows the pressure to get to him and affect his throws. Again, the line is making Arkansas look competent, but I’d love to see some more on target throws from stidham. 

5) if this kind of play continues, we’ll lose 4 or 5 games. History says we get better, and God knows we’ve seen worse, but it’s not encouraging at the moment. 

I don’t understand so many things.  I don’t understand the playcalling. I don’t understand the personnel, like who we are playing at running back. 

We look like we did not even practice this week

Archived