GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

O/T.....

Let's take a moment to say a prayer or send good thoughts for the TN St player taken to Vanderbilt ER with a serious head injury. 

Done. 

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i heard vanilla crown is really good. i cannot drink jack much because i always drank too much and got sick. i never won an honest fight with him.........

Jack is my go to. I just tried the Vanilla Crown this week and yeah its real good. In fact, its a little too good because you can drink quite a bit and not realize it...

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

whats everyone drinking?

Darjeeling tea, hot but cooling, with honey, milk, and a touch of whipped cream...while doing schoolwork and spreading sunshine.  Life's GRAND!  :trampoline:

Just now, CR said:

I want whatever auburn4ever is drinking.

No you don't. ?

2 minutes ago, aubieclawz said:

that's my point, we need a power back, not a scat back

We have recruited poorly at the position. But our backs have just not been put in a good position to succeed this year. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I for some reason bought some Coors Banquet Beer. Then I’ll Coors light 

i ran out of sterling big mouth so i an drinking some boonesfarm..............lol. i kid. i drink red table wine. i am a smoker......old hippie.

3 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

There are obviously some glaring problems in the locker room, especially on the offensive side.

Not sure how the lockeroom keeps our OL from blocking.  Always, easy to claim lockeroom issues when many times its simply players not doing their jobs. 

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

whats everyone drinking?

Templeton Rye

13 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Bring in Gene Chizik to be Auburn's DC next year.

How about we bring you in since you seem to have all of the answers?

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Seriously considering Prestone right now....

what is that?

2 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

It was for lightening then too.

has to be 30 minutes without a strike within so many miles, 10 maybe not sure.

Yeah I was there too at that game, it was horrendous, dangerous actually if an emergency had occured in the upper deck concourses.

1 minute ago, mikeholiday said:

Remember when we were a tempo team. 

We still are. Slow is a tempo too. 

3 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The more I watch the little things with Stidham, the more I agree with you. On the other hand, I haven’t seen any improvement on our O-line since game 1. At some point, Grimes needs to get them better or change some personnel. 

I’d love to at least see what our former 5 star recruit has to offer and see if troxell can get some push on the right side of the line. Can’t be worse than this I’m sure. 

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i ran out of sterling big mouth so i an drinking some boonesfarm..............lol. i kid. i drink red table wine. i am a smoker......old hippie.

I don’t know what your saying but don’t you dare talk about the Silver Bullet. “Ain’t nobody Fen drunk” as Pops used to say when he was drunk. Smh

Archived