GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

O/T....

That player from TN St is being seen by a neuro in the ER. Sounds ominous. More prayers and/or good thoughts needed. 

Not good. Prayers for that young man.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

Rod just updated on the radio that they just had another lightning strike so the 30 minute clock resets. Looking like sometime after 6 CT.

Maybe they have time to go to the indoor practice field and work on a coupl Offensive plays.  

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

Rod just updated on the radio that they just had another lightning strike so the 30 minute clock resets. Looking like sometime after 6 CT.

This is like when you show up for a prostate exam and they tell you that the appointment is at 10 but be there by 9 so you show up at 8:30 to fill out paperwork and then they don’t call you in until 4. It’s a long wait for a pain in the ass. 

Just now, Zeek said:

This is like when you show up for a prostate exam and they tell you that the appointment is at 10 but be there by 9 so you show up at 8:30 to fill out paperwork and then they don’t call you in until 4. It’s a long wait for a pain in the ass. 

Oh Lord

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well....it's wing time anyway. Forget the 2nd half.  Dinner is moving forward.

Absolutely. Love it tigerbelle 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

With this delay you can probably eat and get back in time to not miss anythng.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, AURocketman said:

Cmon guys we need to enjoy.  This may be the longest our offense will go penalty and mistake free this year!  Certainly this half. 

Underrated post.

11 minutes ago, AURocketman said:

Cmon guys we need to enjoy.  This may be the longest our offense will go penalty and mistake free this year!  Certainly this half. 

Definitely the longest ToP they've had so far.

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Burgers already done on the green egg. Gonna get to eat them too before the game starts back. I kinda like this ?

What is going on in college football this year? Vandy, who played Notre Dame well, is only beating Tennessee State by 4...

18 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Cooking......wings, fries and celery sticks with ranch for dipping. Wings are in the crockpot...already done and staying warm.... but I always run them in the oven with the fries to crisp them up at HALFTIME. I should've just put them in with the weather delay but we like to eat while watching the 2nd half. Timing is so important with football food!!!

I feel ya. I was able to finish grilling burgers but now I’m having to eat them while watching UF vs. MSU...would rather watch our Tigers while partaking of my football food.

Just now, Zeek said:

UCF’s Offense would be a nice fit for us...

Add long as we don't play them this year lol. 

Archived