GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Southern Miss

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Even when he’s in the game he’s not even getting carries. He’s getting swing passes like Barrett did. 

I honestly trust the coaching staff on this. They have done a good job of playing the best man the past few years. Rarely has an injured player outperformed an injured starter on offense and struggling players have been identified and upgraded. It's their game planning I worry about. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

delay a good time to come up with a new game plan. And chew some people out.

Auburn will either come out and take over the game or it will come down to having to get a first down to seal the win with a minute left.

Pretty sure they were handing out oranges slices as the team was going into the locker room.  Probably got some essential oils flowing in the new facility.  Golden Eagles won't know what hit them after the rain delay....talk about thunderstruck.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

You got bigger blasts than that Tiger...you're slipping.

And all the dumb stuff posted in this thread and he chose that one to go after? 

He's off his game, like the Au offense.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Even when he’s in the game he’s not even getting carries. He’s getting swing passes like Barrett did. 

If a WR drops a pass, do you not pass to him anymore? and if, a RB fumbles do you not give him the ball anymore? Only 1 way is to give them a chance to prove their worth. Let them try again..

1 minute ago, KolchakAU85 said:

Coors light here.

used to be my go to beer.

Just now, AuMarine said:

So.. I missed the first half... judging from the comments I am going to conclude that we didn’t practice offense this week..

oh they did but just haven't shown that they have

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Wow. This is seriously messing with my dinner plans. 

Im glad im not the only one

2 minutes ago, aubieclawz said:

If a WR drops a pass, do you nor pass to him anymore? and if, a RB fumbles do you not give him the ball anymore? Only 1 way is to give them a chance to prove their worth.

If players ahead of him are not having the same issues. Then no. Best man plays. 

1 minute ago, AUgrad97 said:

They will likely cancel halftime. 

But, but ,but how will we make out usual adjustments if they do that?:-\

7 minutes ago, WarTiger said:
55 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

This weather delay is yet another sign of the pussification of America.  The beta males and women are in full control.

Wow.  How clueless can you be?

Oh c'mon.  I agree!  I remember back when lightning striking a player just made him harder to tackle cuz you'd get an electric shock.  We once played in the middle of a hurricane as it ripped the press box to pieces.  We DID call our kicker a wuss once cuz a tornado made him miss a FG.  Now that kicker WAS a beta male.  Wimps!

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

oh they did but just haven't shown that they have

They focused on cleaning up the penalties and run blocking...

Why do QBs regress the 2nd year playing for Gus?  First Nick Marshall, now Jarret Stidham.  Cam Newton better be glad he disn't stick around for a 2nd year of Gus.

5 minutes ago, aubieclawz said:

If a WR drops a pass, do you not pass to him anymore? and if, a RB fumbles do you not give him the ball anymore? Only 1 way is to give them a chance to prove their worth. Let them try again..

I agree. When did Asa fumble though?  When several others fumbled? 

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Why do QBs regress the 2nd year playing for Gus?  First Nick Marshall, now Jarret Stidham.  Cam Newton better be glad he disn't stick around for a 2nd year of Gus.

I’m not sure there’s enough evidence to say this. There have only been two quarterbacks that have returned, and I’m pretty sure marshall’s numbers were better in year two.

Archived