Bama is good, but the calls they get are ridiculous

boisnumber1

wish some journalist would do a spreadsheet/table on targetting calls for the past 2-3 years for each team/game.  that way we could see how many called against each team, how many reversed for each team,  how many upheld against each team, etc,

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw that Bama’s offense until halftime would be the second highest scoring team per game in the SEC. Unbelievable. 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, BJCrawford said:

Listening to sports radio today and the Alabama bias is being called out by more than just Auburn people now. There was talk about the head of officials and many in the sec office being Bama grads. (And I know some of it is bc they are good) but mark packerd said today that if any of it had any merit then the other 13 schools had to call it out. Just found it interesting.

The REC will call for the refs to tone it down for a minute just to make everybody shut up. They may even sacrifice a 3rd stringer to a targeting call so they can make it look legit. Until bammer has no insiders in positions of control, and until Emmert is gone, the corruption will continue. 

Right now Emmert just wants you to be distracted by the basketball scandal he's pretending to care about.....

CBS is calling out tbe SEC on Bama favoritism. Specifically Brian Jones. (Brian Jones had an entertaining radio show before he got promoted to TV.) According to a Clay Travis article (which is where I grabbed this link from) there are SEC officials that are furious that this segment aired. See CBS AND SEC partnership.

The above argument with those guys is the best illustration. To me it isn't the number of calls but it is the timing of the calls, especially in close games.

Mean we all remember the Iron Bowl where Saban goes nuts and no call. Then in the 4th quarter in a one score game Gus/Muschamp gets a unsportsmanlike call to move them into field goal position and make it two scores. Seen this happen in other games.

Alabama is a cash cow right now, they are the pride and the joy of the conference. Alabama not winning and not making it to things like the playoffs is bad for the Southeastern Conference.

Archived