GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok maybe this time something good can happen? Do I ask too much? 

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

The Fitz TD wasn't a TD; I thought Boobie lost possession before the goal line...

I'm fine with the refs suck narrative (they do), but I don't want it to distract from the fact this is the most undisciplined, poor use of offensive talent on a team since my Peewee Mustangs when I was 6 years old (I had the speed for a damn RB, the coach just held it against me that I ate glue during practice...)

You don't want it to distract?!?!

The refs are the reason we are losing right now!

Are we playing great? No. But change 14 points our way, and then you can complain about how we are playing.

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Then why not call it a TD and let the replay overturn it?  Don’t speak up if you don’t know what you are talking about. 

Those calls are bang bang. Either touch back or touchdown. A&M could possibly have the same case against Clemson, my point was the ball looked out before the goal line from ESPN's angle real time. Geez

Does Gus bench Boobie for fumbling. Other RB’s have been benched before for fumbling. 

Selective discipline, and reluctant to trust anyone else.

Just now, AUbritt said:

You don't want it to distract?!?!

The refs are the reason we are losing right now!

Are we playing great? No. But change 14 points our way, and then you can complain about how we are playing.

Hmmm, don't think complaining about how we are playing and the score are mutually exclusive, so pretty sure I can complain about both.  Thanks though!

1 minute ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Lol ok. Whitlow had half a hand on the ball a foot before the goal line. It was clear real time

I saw the same play you did. But you are wrong. And MSU did not score either. That's 2 plays....again. Same crew. Same results.....putting AU in the hole on a night when AU is struggling. That's all it takes and they know that. This happens in the SEC more often than any other conference. That is no accident.

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Idk be more ok getting beat by the better team. I’m tired of getting screwed. Not only in the two tds but also the extra yards given to miss state. AU has been shorted about 5 yards so far tonight

I'm tired of stupid mistakes, horrible offense, horrible calls, and then STILL barely losing. We'll probably barely lose, and any of those bad calls, overthrown WRs, etc would have made the difference. 

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Hmmm, don't think complaining about how we are playing and the score are mutually exclusive, so pretty sure I can complain about both.  Thanks though!

Yeah, you can do whatever you want, SCT. Entitled much?

Archived