Conservatives Are Losing Their Minds Because Taylor Swift Backs A Democrat

homersapien

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Look dude, I haven’t read your work. I’m sorry if that hurts, but it’s true. 

Jeong didn’t write the NYT piece on Trump’s tax fraud, three white people did. So dismissing its validity because a NYT reporter not involved in the piece tweeted racist tweets really doesn’t make sense. 

If you don't read what I post then don't be so quick to throw out the "funny how white people only see racism when it is directed at them" line then.

Not sure why it would hurt, you just prove what I think of the modern left. You ignore people that would point out or have conversations that include all, but the moment they point out something involving issues against whites the remarks start flying.

There are black officers on the Chicago PD also, lot of hispanic officers, yet you had no issues with tossing out videos of CPD following proper procedures and claiming "this is why they kneel" and claiming them all dirty. Hell, damn chief of police is black. Interesting that CPD has all those different individuals but somehow is just an anti-black organization. If we can label CPD as anti-black despite it's members, then dammit we can label NYT as anti-white due to Jeong.

Girlfriend isn't white and have multiple adopted family members that are not white, I'd bet I'm alot more educated on seeing racism and the race card than you want to give me credit for. But like you said, you don't read what I post and just choose to judge if I don't buy into your agenda.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

If you don't read what I post then don't be so quick to throw out the "funny how white people only see racism when it is directed at them" line then.

Not sure why it would hurt, you just prove what I think of the modern left. You ignore people that would point out or have conversations that include all, but the moment they point out something involving issues against whites the remarks start flying.

There are black officers on the Chicago PD also, lot of hispanic officers, yet you had no issues with tossing out videos of CPD following proper procedures and claiming "this is why they kneel" and claiming them all dirty. Hell, damn chief of police is black. Interesting that CPD has all those different individuals but somehow is just an anti-black organization. If we can label CPD as anti-black despite it's members, then dammit we can label NYT as anti-white due to Jeong.

Girlfriend isn't white and have multiple adopted family members that are not white, I'd bet I'm alot more educated on seeing racism and the race card than you want to give me credit for. But like you said, you don't read what I post and just choose to judge if I don't buy into your agenda.

Look, I was only addressing your comment in this thread that implied that the NYT tax fraud piece couldn’t be accurate because of an anti white agenda. That’s insane. It’s a well sourced piece of journalism. 

I don’t recall posting about Chicago’s police Department but feel  free to provide evidence that I did. 

Chill dude. 

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Look, I was only addressing your comment in this thread that implied that the NYT tax fraud piece couldn’t be accurate because of an anti white agenda. That’s insane. It’s a well sourced piece of journalism. 

I don’t recall posting about Chicago’s police Department but feel  free to provide evidence that I did. 

Chill dude. 

Appears the video has been removed due to the account being suspended. . You can follow the discussion and see it was officers of the CPD following a minor with gun report on a juvenile break out. The kid ran, was not harmed, and was detained according to SOP.

15 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Appears the video has been removed due to the account being suspended. . You can follow the discussion and see it was officers of the CPD following a minor with gun report on a juvenile break out. The kid ran, was not harmed, and was detained according to SOP.

Ah,  that was the thread where I was accused of sounding like an angry black woman and it was implied that I must be a whore because I defend Stormy Daniels. I had to reread the thread to recall that. But it’s flattering to know that you recall what I say. I posted the video not to attack a specific police department but rather to illustrate that players kneel to protest police brutality. I thought that was clear when I said. THIS IS WHY THEY KNEEL.

Speaking of losing their minds, the Left and the MSM are having a meltdown about Kanye West visiting Trump! LOL!

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Speaking of losing their minds, the Left and the MSM are having a meltdown about Kanye West visiting Trump! LOL!

It was quite the show while a hurricane pounded Florida. But this tweet aged well though. . 

6 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I posted the video not to attack a specific police department but rather to illustrate that players kneel to protest police brutality. I thought that was clear when I said. THIS IS WHY THEY KNEEL.

I wasn't involved in the other stuff.

It was very clear what you saying about the police. Problem is there was no police brutality.  The kid matched a juvenile with a gun description and he ran. Unfortunately 8 year olds and up with guns on the Southside are not uncommon.

4 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I wasn't involved in the other stuff.

It was very clear what you saying about the police. Problem is there was no police brutality.  The kid matched a juvenile with a gun description and he ran. Unfortunately 8 year olds and up with guns on the Southside are not uncommon.

I know you weren’t. 

I honestly don’t remember what the video had. That’s been awhile ago. But police brutality does happen to black men. You can deny it if you wish but it doesn’t make it any less true. 

On 10/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Uh, people elected a reality tv star as POTUS. 

Come on Elle, he's way more than that...

Reality TV star, racist, rapist, sexist, xenophobe, cannibal, satanist, draft dodger, and king of the lizard people.

5 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Reality TV star, racist, rapist, sexist, xenophobe, cannibal, satanist, draft dodger, and king of the lizard people.

I can’t even deal with this right now. Football season just got ruined. 

10 hours ago, Mims44 said:

I don't know about "cannibal, satanist and king of the lizard" people stuff, but otherwise, you are right on!  :thumbsup:

On 10/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, GiveEmElle said:

Guess you haven’t heard, she’s a best selling author now. 

Next best seller will be by "Dr. Ford".

President Trump keeping a lot of people in business.

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Stormy and Taylor, two girls that are awful at what they do :) but have to make the news somehow. 

I am sure stormy wrote her own book, the "academic" that she is :laugh:

It’s cute when a man criticizes a best selling author and award winning musician as being “awful at what they do.” 

And Stormy is capable of answering questions in complete sentences rather than rambling like an idiot like Trump does. I’d match her IQ against his any day of the week. Taylor’s too. And FWIW, Trump didn’t write his book on his own. 

On 10/13/2018 at 10:02 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Next best seller will be by "Dr. Ford".

President Trump keeping a lot of people in business.

Or the other women that Trump paid not to tell that they had sex.

34 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

It’s cute when a man criticizes a best selling author and award winning musician as being “awful at what they do.” 

And Stormy is capable of answering questions in complete sentences rather than rambling like an idiot like Trump does. I’d match her IQ against his any day of the week. Taylor’s too. And FWIW, Trump didn’t write his book on his own. 

“Best selling author” haha that’s what we call Stormy now? Taylor was tolerable back in the day. Now, not so much.

I know you think Trump is an idiot. It goes without saying.

And Lol at the last sentence. You have me on that one!!!!! 

54 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

“Best selling author” haha that’s what we call Stormy now? Taylor was tolerable back in the day. Now, not so much.

I know you think Trump is an idiot. It goes without saying.

And Lol at the last sentence. You have me on that one!!!!! 

Her book it number 7 on the best seller list, so she earned the title. You don’t have to like it. 

And to you TS May not be tolerable but she racked up the awards at last week’s AMA’s. 

Evidence doesn’t support your claims. 

On 10/12/2018 at 12:09 PM, PUB78 said:

meltdown?:dunno:  

You mean like rotflmao? :roflol:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/snl-alec-baldwins-trump-meets-kanye-oh-my-god-hes-the-black-me

Kanye is the black Trump.  Dear Leader had better watch his back. 

10 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Stormy and Taylor, two girls that are awful at what they do :) but have to make the news somehow. 

I am sure stormy wrote her own book, the "academic" that she is :laugh:

How do you know Stormy is awful at what she does? have you seen her videos???:poke:

18 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Her book it number 7 on the best seller list, so she earned the title. You don’t have to like it. 

And to you TS May not be tolerable but she racked up the awards at last week’s AMA’s. 

Evidence doesn’t support your claims. 

Bahahaha. She “earned it”? You’re killing me, smalls.

You know what’s funny, Stormy just had to pay Trump’s legal fees 😂😂😂😂. The defamation suit didn’t pan out.

Archived