Conservatives Are Losing Their Minds Because Taylor Swift Backs A Democrat

homersapien

11 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

But Stormy wrote hers? Gotcha.

He is still on the list. That’s what counts, according to you, right?

Well she is capable is speaking in coherent complete sentences so I’m sure she can write. 

Still on what list? The current best seller list? 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Can you imagine if he said that about a man, and the man responds with “this demonstrates Trump’s hatred for men!”

Stormy gotta toughen up!! 

It seems the men he insults, you know like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, et al end up kissing his spray tan rather than standing up to him.

And sweetie, Stormy is tough as nails. She isn’t as fragile as our Toddler In Chief. 

7 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Well she is capable is speaking in coherent complete sentences so I’m sure she can write

Still on what list? The current best seller list? 

I’ve heard Donald speak coherent complete sentences. You should listen to him more.

Obviously not the current list. Sorry, I should have said he “was.” Didn’t mean to confuse.

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

It seems the men he insults, you know like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, et al end up kissing his spray tan rather than standing up to him.

And sweetie, Stormy is tough as nails. She isn’t as fragile as our Toddler In Chief. 

Glad you’re back El.

31 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

But Stormy wrote hers? Gotcha.

He is still on the list. That’s what counts, according to you, right?

Nice switch.  The issue was Stormy's qualifications for being on the best seller list.

But apparently you are arguing the equivalence. I agree.  Trump has the exact same stature - regarding authorship -  as Stormy.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nice switch.  The issue was Stormy's qualifications for being on the best seller list.

But apparently you are arguing the equivalence. I agree.  Trump has the exact same stature - regarding authorship -  as Stormy.

Ok thanks 

28 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I’ve heard Donald speak coherent complete sentences. You should listen to him more.

Obviously not the current list. Sorry, I should have said he “was.” Didn’t mean to confuse.

I have listened to him. He has a rambling stream of consciousness pattern of speaking rather than using complete coherent sentences. When answering  questions he is notorious for repeating phrases like “If you look at what’s happening” “They say” “Believe me” “Everyone knows” “not many know this.” He is as language professor, McWhorter points out “linguistically unadorned.”

And Yes, obviously not the current list. 

41 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

How about putting a couple of simple sentences to form a modest coherent paragraph?

:laugh:

Can you quote a paragraph or two as an example? 

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How about putting a couple of simple sentences to form a modest coherent paragraph?

:laugh:

Can you quote a paragraph or two as an example? 

Why are you still talking?

16 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I have listened to him. He has a rambling stream of consciousness pattern of speaking rather than using complete coherent sentences. When answering  questions he is notorious for repeating phrases like “If you look at what’s happening” “They say” “Believe me” “Everyone knows” “not many know this.” He is as language professor, McWhorter points out “linguistically unadorned.”

And Yes, obviously not the current list. 

Never change, Elle, never change.

8 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Never change, Elle, never change.

Only my haircolor darling. 

And here’s some wisdom from your Stable genius:

Trump: Well, I think Lincoln succeeded for numerous reasons. He was a man who was of great intelligence, which most presidents would be. But he was a man of great intelligence, but he was also a man that did something that was a very vital thing to do at that time. Ten years before or 20 years before, what he was doing would never have even been thought possible. So he did something that was a very important thing to do, and especially at that time. And Nixon failed, I think to a certain extent, because of his personality. You know? It was just that personality. Very severe, very exclusive. In other words, people couldn’t come in. And people didn’t like him. I mean, people didn’t like him.

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Only my haircolor darling. 

And here’s some wisdom from your Stable genius:

Trump: Well, I think Lincoln succeeded for numerous reasons. He was a man who was of great intelligence, which most presidents would be. But he was a man of great intelligence, but he was also a man that did something that was a very vital thing to do at that time. Ten years before or 20 years before, what he was doing would never have even been thought possible. So he did something that was a very important thing to do, and especially at that time. And Nixon failed, I think to a certain extent, because of his personality. You know? It was just that personality. Very severe, very exclusive. In other words, people couldn’t come in. And people didn’t like him. I mean, people didn’t like him.

So do I just have to find one “competent” sentence? Paragraph? How does this work?

On 10/19/2018 at 7:47 AM, homersapien said:

Because I choose to.

Why can't you respond to a simple question instead of weaseling?

You’re still chatting. Notice how no one other than Elle is amused/entertained by you? Don’t engage me unless I engage you first. Understood? 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You’re still chatting. Notice how no one other than Elle is amused/entertained by you? Don’t engage me unless I engage you first. Understood? 

qft    :roflol:

Archived