GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

Just now, AU64 said:

IF I were playing AU I would rather have third down 12 than third down and 2.   

Muschamp would've had a stroke by now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TigerSquirrel said:

Screen Screen Screen pass!!! Ugh!🤢

Can we not just pass it for 10 yards. Gezzz

what bothers me is that is seems we do our screens to the short side of the field 90% of the time and get nothing. i remember we finally did one to the open side last week against miss st and it turned out pretty well. just dont get it. i guess its the "stubbornness"

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

As many screens as we run and we can’t stop that?

It's a double whammy. Apparently they work against our Defense, so we continue to run them (with bad results) on Offense. 🙄

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

So they can’t run, but try to . . . we are running well, but won’t . . . hmmm

Pruitt and Gus are just flirting 

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

That damn football keeps being thrown into other teams hands and over thrown on open receivers.   Time to switchout the fooball 

It’s all in how ya say it

Just now, Zeek said:

Well we bit on their tendency to go deep and they got us with a tunnel screen. Good call on their end to change up a typical look.

Yep, that’s what happens when you don’t use a screen as one of your main routes.  When used sparingly, they work.

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Boy at this rate, Stidham will be back next season. He not good this year. Missing deep balls, missing intermediate throws, escapes pocket way too fast, poor decisions under pressure. Gotta be better as a RS Junior against a below-average defense.

If Stidham doesn't return next season, it'll mean he grad transferred. He is not going to the NFL anytime soon.

So... we can stone cold stop the run, and that’s about it right now. My level of comfort with this team, in order::

3) Offense has the ball: I’m super nervous

2) UT has the ball and it’s 3rd and ten: I’m pretty nervous

1) UT has the ball and it’s 3rd and one: complete confidence that we shut it down.

Archived