GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy at this rate, Stidham will be back next season. He not good this year. Missing deep balls, missing intermediate throws, escapes pocket way too fast, poor decisions under pressure. Gotta be better as a RS Junior against a below-average defense.

22 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

I’m thinking JS is a stat guy.  Hates to throw the ball away and wants his completion % to be high.  I don’t know if it is coaching or just him.

exactly

IF I were playing AU I would rather have third down 12 than third down and 2.   

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

As many screens as we run and we can’t stop that?

There's a difference between calling one and executing one.  Our D isn't used to seeing one executed well.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

DONT BASH PLAYERS OR YOU GUNNA GET A WARNING

That damn football keeps being thrown into other teams hands and over thrown on open receivers.   Time to switchout the fooball 

2 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I am absolutely sick of stupid WR screens.

It's a huge momentum killer. We convert well on the RB screens. The WR screens are mostly wasted plays. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

As many screens as we run and we can’t stop that?

Well we bit on their tendency to go deep and they got us with a tunnel screen. Good call on their end to change up a typical look.

Just now, AU64 said:

IF I were playing AU I would rather have third down 12 than third down and 2.   

Muschamp would've had a stroke by now.

Archived