GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Because Tennessee is playing well above their heads.  We're playing below ours.

As I said clearly short on 3rd down announcer lost his mind.

Never fails. Defense makes a great 4th down stop or turnover and we do nothing with it on offense.

Just now, Zeek said:

Never fails. Defense makes a great 4th down stop or turnover and we do nothing with it on offense.

Also, this is why the defense is talking poo about the O in the locker room. Nothing’s more frustrating than seeing your efforts wasted.

Just now, AubWes33 said:

Of course a 3 and out. Get back out there defense...

That’s their reward apparently

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Pollyanna at it's finest.  This team even if every perceived improvement you see is true, gets murdered vs UGA and Bama.

If what you wanted to see this week was an Auburn team currently capable of competing with UGA and Bama, YOU are the overly optimistic one.

Did you watch us play last week? We are at ground zero. If we are going to compete in the amen corner, it's going to take significant week to week growth. I want to see us grow this week.

Offensive offense again this week. Gus def needs to send KJ a big ole check. He saved his arse last year.

There's part of me that thinks Smart and Saban "let" Gus win last year just so we'd be stuck w him for several more years ( I know this isn't the case, but it sure has worked out that way).

1 minute ago, shabby said:

who is our QB coach?  Stidham has request. Miller obviously ain't ready. 

Chip is listed as QB as well

Archived