Dean will return for Texas A&M

aubiefifty

Auburn CB Jamel Dean will return from injury vs. Texas A&M

Updated Oct 23, 7:20 PM; Posted Oct 23, 7:20 PM

Jamel Dean will return to action vs. Texas A&M after missing one game with an injury (Julie Bennett)

0 shares

By Sam Blum | SBlum@al.com

SBlum@al.com

Auburn cornerback Jamel Dean did not travel to Ole Miss for Saturday’s 31-16 win over the Rebels due to a shoulder injury.

He will return to the field when the Tigers return to action against Texas A&M on Nov. 3 at Jordan-Hare stadium.

“Yeah, we expect Dean to be back,” said head coach Gus Malzahn on Tuesday night. “Obviously without having him against that high-powered of an offense, I thought that was an excellent effort.”

Dean has had 13 tackles so far this season, including one tackle for a loss, one interception this season, and six deflected passes.

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Auburn CB Jamel Dean will return from injury vs. Texas A&M

Updated Oct 23, 7:20 PM; Posted Oct 23, 7:20 PM

Jamel Dean will return to action vs. Texas A&M after missing one game with an injury (Julie Bennett)

0 shares

By Sam Blum | SBlum@al.com

SBlum@al.com

Auburn cornerback Jamel Dean did not travel to Ole Miss for Saturday’s 31-16 win over the Rebels due to a shoulder injury.

He will return to the field when the Tigers return to action against Texas A&M on Nov. 3 at Jordan-Hare stadium.

“Yeah, we expect Dean to be back,” said head coach Gus Malzahn on Tuesday night. “Obviously without having him against that high-powered of an offense, I thought that was an excellent effort.”

Dean has had 13 tackles so far this season, including one tackle for a loss, one interception this season, and six deflected passes.

hey Aubiefifty, as soon as you hear something about Boobee, please let us know. I am glad that Dean will be back for TAMIU.  We will need him.

Archived