**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Stidham had average accuracy this year we're borderline undefeated 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Down 10, away from home, at night, defense piddled around first half. I mean, what else would you do? /s

We are paying Gus $6.7M this year. I don't care what the situation is. It's unacceptable. We should be a dominant team. This UGA bunch got utterly destroyed against LSU....

Just now, 92AU said:

Yeah, I was thinking we have two plays to get a first down. 

Yep....make the first downs....and start again...I hate it when we have 2nd and 2 and then throw a couple incomplete passes...

Here is my problem I will never criticize lack of talent as long as there is effort. That’s not our problem. Our problem is stupidity. Like that interference. These guys have all played many years of regulation football before they got here.you are taught about fair catches early. That was just stupid . He didn’t run into him just stood there and tried to interfere with his catch

Just now, AU64 said:

Yep....make the first downs....and start again...I hate it when we have 2nd and 2 and then throw a couple incomplete passes...

And predictably they are going to score this drive anyway. 

Our secondary gets burned more often than toast this year. SMDH!

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This team just can’t play in an environment like Sanford at night. Not disciplined or good enough 

I dunno man. The two teams that played for the Natty last year looked lost in JHS. Night games in SEC stadiums are almost an unfair advantage.

Archived