Chip Lindsey

auburn4ever

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be something if Chip went to UT and flourished.  Freeze would have full reign as well with a defensive head coach.

35 minutes ago, DAG said:

Chip Lindsey ? Boy that would be hilarious.

I would bet the house he'd have a better showing than he had here

Just now, cole256 said:

I would bet the house he'd have a better showing than he had here

I wouldn’t be surprised either. I don’t think the vol faithful would be all that happy with that hire though.

Just now, DAG said:

I wouldn’t be surprised either. I don’t think the vol faithful would be all that happy with that hire though.

Me neither. But isn't it saying alot that his name is being considered? Like other coaches know this situation here was bull crap

Off day so frequenting some boards: here is a quote from Vol nation after one of their posters asked “ why the hell would we want the OC from Auburn? “

Auburns OC is a good one... but him and Gus are not on the same page... not sure who actually calls the plays down there. Cant blame the man for wanting to leave. But us as a fanbase shouldn't bash him for the product on the field that is Auburn... that's all "The Gus Bus"

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Me neither. But isn't it saying alot that his name is being considered? Like other coaches know this situation here was bull crap

Preach.

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Would be something if Chip went to UT and flourished.  Freeze would have full reign as well with a defensive head coach.

I have a hard time imagining Freeze and Pruitt working well together, but they would be a pretty dynamic pair if they could.

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If you’re familiar enough with Vol coaching searches, you know it’s going to be Jon Gruden. 

As a Raider fan I beg that you take him now.  I get that he’s “rebuilding” a team that was Super Bowl ready 2 years ago.  Never understood the Gruden craze.

Archived