GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

This is one of the most prolific offenses in the country. They have to contain them. They will not shut them down.

I am just tired of hearing people complain about the offense when the defense is not playing well. The defense was supposed to be our bell cow this year. We can’t stop anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I totally agree on that, just don’t think it will help much. People have been complaining about the Alabama special treatment for awhile now, and now it’s more prevalent than ever

JJ did nothing about it. He was intimidated. He allowed nicky to walk in the SEC for a meeting and demand that the game slow down until he could catch up with his personnel. The meeting was against the rules but nobody did a thing.....and the game was slowed until Jalen Hurts showed up. Allen Greene needs to wear big boy pants and stop being passive about the favoritism. He is an outsider so he has contacts away from the SEC. He could make things uncomfortable.

So they've taken a TD off the board due to probably the worse holding penalty call I have ever seen....they have lined up offsides twice and plainly jumped offsides once and it wasn't called....and they blocked our guy in the back into the punt returner....and now a clear no catch is, of course, a catch.  Officials are terrible.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Their running backs are just built too suspiciously. Listening to the announcer jizz himself every play is pissing me off. Mother-in-law isn't letting me mute these ass hats

Just wanted to say how much I love this before it gets deleted 

Anyone else tired of being ****** by SEC refs this season? I don't know about you guys but they've never even bought me a dinner.

Man this is like pro rassling...winner has already been selected....

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I am just tired of hearing people complain about the offense when the defense is not playing well. The defense was supposed to be our bell cow this year. We can’t stop anyone. 

There are levels to everything. You can't even come close to saying the defense is as bad as this offense

Make up calls here and there

Seriously can we get AAC refs or something?

Archived