Where Are They Now?

Proud Tiger

51 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

An interesting look at where all the Kavanaugh accusers are now. Draw your own opinions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-accusers-where-are-they-now

What opinions are to be drawn here?  The article basically says in 1000 or so words that all of the accusers have maintained a low profile.  

11 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

An interesting look at where all the Kavanaugh accusers are now. Draw your own opinions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-accusers-where-are-they-now

You would think they would be raising more hell than ever.....Thanks PT, like most people I had forgotten the Ford womans first name.

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You would think they would be raising more hell than ever.....Thanks PT, like most people I had forgotten the Ford womans first name.

Why would they raise more hell than ever now?  Kavanaugh has a lifetime appointment and the Senate largely disregarded their statements.  Meanwhile, these women were getting death threats and had to have extra protection for their families during the process.  That's some disheartening stuff.

In their mind, there's likely nothing left to fight for until 2020, and even then I would expect them to stay relatively quiet because of the aforementioned death threats.

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Kavanaugh has a lifetime appointment and the Senate largely disregarded their statements.  Meanwhile, these women were getting death threats and had to have extra protection for their families during the process.  That's some disheartening stuff.

The very reason they should be raising almighty hell right now Brad

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Why would they raise more hell than ever now?  Kavanaugh has a lifetime appointment and the Senate largely disregarded their statements.  Meanwhile, these women were getting death threats and had to have extra protection for their families during the process.  That's some disheartening stuff.

In their mind, there's likely nothing left to fight for until 2020, and even then I would expect them to stay relatively quiet because of the aforementioned death threats.

Guess you forgot  the Kavanaugh family's death threats, harassment, and embarrassment over false/unproven accusations. Ford got what she wanted......money.

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Guess you forgot  the Kavanaugh family's death threats, harassment, and embarrassment over false/unproven accusations. Ford got what she wanted......money.

That's a non sequitur followed by shear speculation.

You don't respect us, do you PT?

Archived