2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Although if this means anything, the Auburn and Florida hats are curved brim hats and the FSU hat is a flat bill. 

But isn’t the one in the middle supposed to be the winner? AU front and center

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

So wasn't GP in contact with Bo...or vice versa during the recruiting process.?           

Take the kids who want to come here......and hoping they have a good career on the Plains. 

Did you not see how many camps they did together? Of course they were in contact, lol

Of course I knew that.....so all that time he was leading his future QB along too?    devious little bugger isn't he...:)

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Did you not see how many camps they did together? Of course they were in contact, lol

Of course I knew that.....so all that time he was leading his future QB along too?    devious little bugger isn't he...:)

Did you just quote yourself, and are having a conversation with yourself?  :laugh:

• Haha 2

Needed that one....makes today average but hey, we're still Auburn and that means a win! ;)

Just now, WeagleTheBeagle said:

I look at this picture and understand why we may have some issues with recruiting OL.  I don't think many kids want to come play for Mickey.  We need another Rodney Garner type on the OL.  

HenryMalzahnGrimes.jpg

The general hope is that Simmons can be that guy....it is sad how Gus cheaped out at that position his whole tenure here though. The staff would be teflon if J.B could hold his weight (and weighed more)

7 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Although if this means anything, the Auburn and Florida hats are curved brim hats and the FSU hat is a flat bill. 

100% of the time kids will choose the flat bill in this scenario. I swear I've seen it at least a dozen times.

13 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

If we were offering a 3* OL the same thing as a 5* WR, no wonder UGA got him.

No, Eugene. In this little quip, since Pickens did not sign with Auburn, Auburn is sending his 5* wr money to a 3* ol

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Did you just quote yourself, and are having a conversation with yourself?  :laugh:

well looks like both but actually was replying to Eugene but since I had asked a rhetorical question and lost it in the reply somewhere.....guess I was talking to myself..:-\

• Like 1