huge respect for coach grimes

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Another one from yours truly 

To say any QB with a live arm is more effective than SW and being given a retort of "but JF3" is like when your teenage daughter says: No boys at school like me and then you say "your brother goes to school with you and he likes you."

JF3 is obviously more of a liability than a QB. Don't be a knucklehead.

Take it to the bank jeffy. 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Take it to the bank jeffy. 

Give me your account number 

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Another one from yours truly 

To say any QB with a live arm is more effective than SW and being given a retort of "but JF3" is like when your teenage daughter says: No boys at school like me and then you say "your brother goes to school with you and he likes you."

JF3 is obviously more of a liability than a QB. Don't be a knucklehead.

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

I’m enjoying the 2016 highlight reel of AUfamily:

-SW is a God against inferior teams 

- Our WRs aren’t helping SW dang it!! I wish we could sacrifice one on the sideline. 

-Viper: Sean White sux

Everyone else: Shut up Viper!!

Aujeff11: I mean he is right. So..

A mod: You can compare SW’s running to Baker Mayfield. 

Aujeff11: Have you lost your bleeping mind?

Another mod: you’re on another vacation. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m enjoying the 2016 highlight reel of AUfamily:

-SW is a God against inferior teams 

- Our WRs aren’t helping SW dang it!! I wish we couldsacrifice one on the sideline. 

-Viper: Sean White sux

Everyone else: Shut up Viper!!

Aujeff11: I mean he is right. So..

A mod: You can compare SW’s running to Baker Mayfield. 

Aujeff11: Have you lost your bleeping mind?

Another mod: you’re on another vacation. 

Where did you go and what did you do on your vacations that year?!!

32 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Shame on you disgracing these young men's names by insinuating that this was a coaching/player problem.   They were all victims.

i am not disgracing anyone. we did have thugs on the team. i guess the players that robbed those folks were on the way church or something.  you act like i am joyful it happened or something. i am pretty sure a couple  of the team members called out a player or two after the shooting and if you continue to remember i believe our team struggled. but the fact you think i am throwing shade on the kids that died or were hurt is complete and total bullcrap. but believe what ya want there junior. and shame on you for believing the worst and making comments  instead of giving someone the benefit of the doubt and accusing someone of something instead of asking.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Where did you go and what did you do on your vacations that year?!!

I had to lurk in private browsing mode while bored outta my mind  😐 

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not disgracing anyone. we did have thugs on the team. i guess the players that robbed those folks were on the way church or something.  you act like i am joyful it happened or something. i am pretty sure a couple  of the team members called out a player or two after the shooting and if you continue to remember i believe our team struggled. but the fact you think i am throwing shade on the kids that died or were hurt is complete and total bullcrap. but believe what ya want there junior. and shame on you for believing the worst and making comments  instead of giving someone the benefit of the doubt and accusing someone of something instead of asking.

did Gus not recruit some of them as offensive coordinator?

Those players killed were not thugs, you can call them whatever you want.

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

I don’t know about you guys but I have personally and thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Good job @aubiefifty

lol fifty does not even know what is going on right now!!! 

bc.gif

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

did Gus not recruit some of them as offensive coordinator?

dude you just want to argue. go waste another posters time. get back to me when you apologize and want to have a sincere discussion instead of trying to make someone look bad.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol fifty does not even know what is going on right now!!! 

bc.gif

well by all means tell me. and i am not stoned but i will be shortly. serious. let me in on the joke...........

Just now, aubiefifty said:

well by all means tell me. and i am not stoned but i will be shortly. serious. let me in on the joke...........

lol that IS the joke. Or should I say WAS since you were not blazed during the entertaining thread derailment.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol that IS the joke. Or should I say WAS since you were not blazed during the entertaining thread derailment.

are talking jeff and wde and bird or about me being a disgraceful auburn phan? i never claimed to be the brightest bulb on here.

are talking jeff and wde and bird or about me being a disgraceful auburn phan? i never claimed to be the brightest bulb on here.

DEF NOT the SERIOUS back and forth between you and PHAN. I do not do serious. I leave that for the more sophisticated posters. #Iamjustaredneck

since this went off the rails a few pages back and got way off topic to a point of going back to old posts....can we either keep it back on topic or just lock or delete the thread?  Or take the snipping to PMs or chat?

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude you just want to argue. go waste another posters time. get back to me when you apologize and want to have a sincere discussion instead of trying to make someone look bad.

your words not mine.   

FYI, Jakell Mitchell's murder was a turning point as a coach for Gus, from Gus himself.  I have always respected  how he has run the program.  Jakell was a great kid and anyone who insinuates otherwise is a straight up POS.   His dad was on the board

Just now, AU_Tiger_88 said:

since this went off the rails a few pages back and got way off topic to a point of going back to old posts....can we either keep it back on topic or just lock or delete the thread?  Or take the snipping to PMs or chat?

del.gif

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

DEF NOT the SERIOUS back and forth between you and PHAN. I do not do serious. I leave that for more sophisticated posters. 

i will admit to being pretty mad about juniors claims. and yes anger clouds my judgement. hell i love all things auburn more than just about anything other than my dogs. thanks for taking the time to clarify things a bit.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

your words not mine.   

FYI, Jakell Mitchell's murder was a turning point as a coach for Gus, from Gus himself.  I have always respected  how he has run the program.  Jakell was a great kid and anyone who insinuates otherwise is a straight up POS.

there you go again. i never said nor implied that. team members basically said duke started all the crap messing with a gangbangers gf. that was so long ago i have no idea how to link it. and the best i remember jakell was trying to calm things down. so once again get your bullcrap straight. you keeep accusing me of thing i never said. all you have to do is ask me in a reasonable manner and i would probably tell you what i thought. and as an aside if you believe duke was not a thug then that says a lot about your opinion. i am pretty sure he jumped a teammate and hurt him bad enough he could not play for awhile. and then there was the thing about duke getting with jj's gf and then playing mind games about it. and i read about the gf thing on this site even though rumors are not supposed to be allowed.if you want to attaxk me for things i said fine. but attacking me for stuff you assume is a different animal.  and you still do not have the class to admit maybe you might be wrong. have fun with that.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

A live look in this thread from those trying to read what is going on:

4E577FB8-049C-4893-9216-4EDB87DF80E3.gif

me eigher and the fact no one has tried to take up for me is a head scratcher. i guess folks just want to enjoy the train wreck.

there you go again. i never said nor implied that. team members basically said duke started all the crap messing with a gangbangers gf. that was so long ago i have no idea how to link it. and the best i remember jakell was trying to calm things down. so once again get your bullcrap straight. you keeep accusing me of thing i never said. all you have to do is ask me in a reasonable manner and i would probably tell you what i thought. and as an aside if you believe duke was not a thug then that says a lot about your opinion. i am pretty sure he jumped a teammate and hurt him bad enough he could not play for awhile. and then there was the thing about duke getting with jj's gf and then playing mind games about it. and i read about the gf thing on this site even though rumors are not supposed to be allowed.if you want to attaxk me for things i said fine. but attacking me for stuff you assume is a different animal.  and you still do not have the class to admit maybe you might be wrong. have fun with that.

PM'd you to clear up the misunderstanding

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

PM'd you to clear up the misunderstanding

thank you for giving me a chance to explain. i am sorry for making you think i was dissing on your friend. i am glad we got it fixed. for you lurker we will be selling tissue for you guys crying over our happy ending.......

Archived