2019 3* SF Devan Cambridge Commits to AU!

ellitor

I love that we can be a program now that can swoop in & steal a guy late. Taking him away from a quality program like WVU is impressive. Didn't even need an OV for him to pull the trigger.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BRUCE PEARL EAGLE BAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEENE THIS ONE IS FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ya crazy goober troll!!!!!!!!!! lol. LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

uiuiiu.gif

yuuyuy.gif

tre.gif

6756ty.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 4

LOL we are getting guys to commit even before they visit!!! The power of a Final 4 run and BRUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

MIX TAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE TIME!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Whats that?! ENROLL AND PLAY IN THE FALL?!?!? HECK YAH!!! The news just keeps getting better and better!!! Another uber athletic super wing to throw at Kira Lewis and throw his ish in the stands! lol 

ry.gif

• Love 1

Maybe he wants to play with his AAU teammate this fall after he commits 🤔

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Whats that?! ENROLL AND PLAY IN THE FALL?!?!? HECK YAH!!! The news just keeps getting better and better!!

Not news. Was in the OP of the thread.

13 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe he wants to play with his AAU teammate this fall after he commits 🤔

All indications are now Sharife will not be at AU until next year.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Not news. Was in the OP of the thread.

trtrtr.gif

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ellitor said:

seeing his measurables from this outlet makes me think he could really become a Dunbar type. IDK how Dunbar was coming out of HS but to me it seems like hes already ahead of the curve. Like that Cole guy said a while back in reference to another player, its encouraging that he can shoot the mid range, itll help him go a long way towards being an every level threat. 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

On 7/16/2019 at 9:19 PM, bigbird said:

...and it looks like he and corch have something in common. Pathetic.

I didnt realize Corch got kicked. I thought he just disapeared. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

trtrtr.gif

You can be pumped no doubt. Not taking that away from you.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

seeing his measurables from this outlet makes me think he could really become a Dunbar type. IDK how Dunbar was coming out of HS but to me it seems like hes already ahead of the curve. Like that Cole guy said a while back in reference to another player, its encouraging that he can shoot the mid range, itll help him go a long way towards being an every level threat. 

Being a class of 2019 player, does that mean he'll be playing for us next season?

trtr.gif

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Being a class of 2019 player, does that mean he'll be playing for us next season?

Yes.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

giphy.gif

Could be a very good team when conference play gets here.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

giphy.gif

Could be a very good team when conference play gets here.

I feel like having one good PG and a stable of wings is the primary focus for this offense every season and we got that down to a science. Just hope we find our backup floor general before the last couple weeks of the RS unlike 2018 (and it not being Samir Doughty).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You can be pumped no doubt. Not taking that away from you.

No but seriously I had no idea he would be on campus in the fall. I saw this tweet saying he was a 2020 player from a analyst/reporter then I saw Marcello's tweet that he would be on campus in the fall and immediately started jumping all over the place celebrating this amazing and great bit of news that YES WAS brand new information to muhhhhhhhhhh lol!!! WOOOOOO!!! I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT BASKETBALL SEASON NOW than I already was!!! Is it November yet?!?!? These months will be unbearable until then!!!! lol. And yes one of these days I am going to Bill Gramatica myself! haha.

Edited by GwillMac6

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

No but seriously I had no idea he would be on campus in the fall. I saw this tweet saying he was a 2020 player from a analyst/reporter then I saw Marcello's tweet that he would be on campus in the fall and immediately started jumping all over the place celebrating this amazing and great bit of news that YES WAS brand new information to muhhhhhhhhhh lol!!! WOOOOOO!!! I AM EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT BASKETBALL SEASON NOW than I already was!!! Is it November yet?!?!? These months will be unbearable until then!!!! lol

At least fall ball and the closed practices and informative Gus pressers afterwords will help make time fly!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Although Cambridge’s recruitment is over, Cooper’s and Boston’s are not. Cambridge will be working to get both teammates, who are top 2020 targets, to join him at Auburn.

“I’ll play a big part in that,” Cambridge said."

I need them to lock BJ in and dont let him out until he commits like the Clippers did back when.

• Like 2