All Things 2019 QB Talk

countoff

Both are studs. We are in great hands with who ever wins the job. Whomever wins the job will be the next great AU QB I really do think. That is why I a noted nega Barner and anti Gus guy predicted AU to go 8-4 with a decent shot at 9-3 unlike some other wolfpack members who predicted us to go 6-6. I really do believe in both of these 2 QBs a lot. 

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Both are studs. We are in great hands with who ever wins the job. Whomever wins the job will be the next great AU QB I really do think. That is why I a noted nega Barner and anti Gus guy predicted AU to go 8-4 with a decent shot at 9-3 unlike some other wolfpack members who predicted us to go 6-6. I really do believe in both of these 2 QBs a lot. 

Sounds pretty positive of you. Slightly steering from the pack are we? 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

The pack isn't a negative group necessarily. It's an objective group...and it's never directed towards the team or players.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Be careful Gwill or the Gus bus will pick you up! I’m pulling on the door lever right now and it’s cracked open.

27 minutes ago, toddc said:

Be careful Gwill or the Gus bus will pick you up! I’m pulling on the door lever right now and it’s cracked open.

That sounds like the part in a horror story where my time is up and I am next up to be killed! lol. Please run over my foot. I will not even ask for Gus to pay for my medical bills.

th.gif

6 hours ago, DAG said:

I believe in Joey G and Bo more than I do not believe in Arthur Gustav Malzahn the Third. And absolutely not!!!! Pack 4 liiiiiiiiiiiiiife baaaaaaay baaaaaaaay!!!! I would never want to be associated or grouped in some club with 64 or Mikey anyways! lmao

39 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The pack isn't a negative group necessarily. It's an objective group...and it's never directed towards the team or players.

If we told some of these folks their house was on fire, they'd think the main problem is how much we complain about houses being on fire. 

1 hour ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

@McLoofus @DAG @ellitor

I dont mean that to paint a negative picture of Chip or JG. It kinda reminds me of how Muschamp thought of Deshaun Davis. 

I was told this information early December. Should note the same guy also told Muschamp was a done deal after 2014 and Hugh Freeze was in talks to be our OC. I think it’s plausible too but it could be more innocent then that (specifically regarding Chip). Normally I don’t share stuff like this as it can lead to folks thinking differently of certain coaches or players or it could just be false as well. That being said, felt it was worth it here as JG could be a big success story (assuming this is true). 

I'm still waiting for you to post irresponsibly. 

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

If we told some of these folks their house was on fire, they'd think the main problem is how much we complain about houses being on fire. 

er.gif

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

er.gif

We don't need no water
We just need to fire the defensive coordinator
9 points we scored, GWilly
NINE

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I wasn't talking about "THE PACK", who I btw I love debating. Waiting for a couple of them to step out their den and accept the previous challenge. But GWILL as he is a self proclaimed negabarner. And I will say, they do like to jump on certain posters.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I wasn't talking about "THE PACK", who I btw I love debating. Waiting for a couple of them to step out their den and accept the previous challenge. But GWILL as he is a self proclaimed negabarner.

I am a extremely reactionary person. If I am negative then it is warranted. If I am positive it is warranted. Hence my extreme love for all things Bruce and Butch related when it comes to their respective programs. For the time being football for me personally is just a appetizer and a bridge to the main event which is Auburn Basketball. 

But yah I def am a maaaaaaaaaaaaaj negabarner these days when it comes to football. No denying that.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I am a extremely reactionary person. If I am negative then it is warranted. If I am positive it is warranted. Hence my extreme love for all things Bruce and Butch related when it comes to their respective programs. For the time being football for me personally is just a appetizer and a bridge to the main event which is Auburn Basketball.

and that's why I respect ya.

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm still waiting for you to post irresponsibly. 

:thumbsup:

😂😂😂 If you catch me responding after a bad/tough loss you may get something spicy. I try to wait a few days after those games before logging back in to any board!

Just now, BigWhiskey91 said:

😂😂😂 If you catch me responding after a bad/tough loss you may get something spicy. I try to wait a few days after those games before logging back in to any board!

You're going to slip up, and when you do, I'll be waiting.

Image result for i've got my eyes on you gif

On a separate note, @ellitor and @cole256- In the last 24 hrs, I've seen where Gus called Will Hastings an NFL WR and said that Kodi will be a head coach one day. We need to get Coach in on our bold predictions thread. 

1 minute ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

NO LET THE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS OUT!!!!!! haha. That is what makes this place so freaking entertaining. I am always guilty of over the top negative reactions after a bad loss. I lost my damn mind after the Rocky Top game last season! lol.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You're going to slip up, and when you do, I'll be waiting.

Image result for i've got my eyes on you gif

On a separate note, @ellitor and @cole256- In the last 24 hrs, I've seen where Gus called Will Hastings an NFL WR and said that Kodi will be a head coach one day. We need to get Coach in on our bold predictions thread. 

We’ve all put Hastings as a possession guy on the Patriots so that’s okay. Gus also didn’t say at what level Burns would be HC (or did he?) 😂😂

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

NO LET THE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS OUT!!!!!! haha. That is what makes this place so freaking entertaining. I am always guilty of over the top negative reactions after a bad loss. I lost my damn mind after the Rocky Top game last season! lol.

Idk why but Tennessee didn’t bother me much. The LSU loss burnt me out. I legit thought that was a 2012 LSU type of loss. Except in 2012 Gene punted late in the game in LSU territory. Last year we got HOSED in that last two possessions missed call on Slayton and then two DPIs on LSU’s final drive. That loss had me flaming. LSU 2017 had us all flaming. 2014 A&M had me flaming. 

God help me if we lose to Oregon. I’ve convinced myself that we’re are about to stomp a mud hole in them. That’s my own fault though haha

4 minutes ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

We’ve all put Hastings as a possession guy on the Patriots so that’s okay. Gus also didn’t say at what level Burns would be HC (or did he?) 😂😂

Touche, my friend, touche. 😂

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Interesting. Would explain a lot. The only thing I know is what I've heard, which is that the new arrangement with Dilly has been an significant improvement for a lot of aspects of the offense, from QB development to OL recruiting. Agree with @ellitor, seems plausible. 

I think Dilly’s energetic attitude has really be well received with the players. Hope it continues. If you ever want to know how 3 stars beat 5 stars it’s all about attitude. It can be a game changer. Garner is one of the best at instilling that attitude 😁

9 hours ago, DAG said:

Ahh thank you . I thought he was the one who bought MW in that is why this caught me off guard lol.

Me too, so I checked on @ellitor's claims.  MW committed at the end of December 2016, while Chip was hired 3 weeks later.  In our crazy fandom at the time, I'm sure we speculated (reached) that somehow MW knew Chip was going to sign on weeks later and that's why he jumped over.

Just now, AUDevil said:

Me too, so I checked on @ellitor's claims.  MW committed at the end of December 2016, while Chip was hired 3 weeks later.  In our crazy fandom at the time, I'm sure we speculated (reached) that somehow MW knew Chip was going to sign on weeks later and that's why he jumped over.

Exactly . I could’ve sworn Chip was the main reason he left CB at V. Tech to get here.

13 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

Big dick whiskey is at it again. That’s good stuff.

tenor.gif?itemid=3530298

8 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Yes I did read his commit date wrong (genuinely thank you for the correction) but it looks like you didn’t check his enrollment date & cross it with chips hiring date. He enrolled on January 9 Per his 247 profile timeline. Chip was hired nearly 2 weeks later on January 21 per many articles.  I double checked them again. One last missing piece of the puzzle. Rhett Lashlee left Auburn on January 11. Lashlee was the OC through Willis’s entire recruitment since Willis enrolled before there was even an OC job opening. Chip had nothing to do with us getting Willis

Archived