augolf1716

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

You were saying?

15D82737-1C9C-4E04-BA95-3B99E013308B.png

05FA108B-3BC5-4762-B32C-0796F639A056.png

Kinda.  That's one (singular) and he's actually hoping to win.  His point is if we lose, it might as well count for something.

9 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Kinda.  That's one (singular) and he's actually hoping to win.  His point is if we lose, it might as well count for something.

Loof and Eugene also said it but I couldn’t find it on my phone and as you could tell from my screenshot my phone is dying and I wanted to publish at least those while I could.  Under that post they were defending their stances and you could see it was from this year. I wouldn’t accuse people of rooting for Auburn to lose for the fun of it.  That’s sacrilege.  :lol:

On 8/26/2019 at 7:51 AM, Zeek said:

Auburn 27 - Oregon 24

We manage to score three touchdowns as freshman quarterback Bo Nix struggles a little in his first game using a rather simple offense; Oregon plays blitz heavy in hopes of rattling him but Bo's wheels and ability out of the pocket keeps things interesting. Anders Carlson shakes off all demons and past failures to notch two clutch field goals edging out Oregon as Heisman hopefuly Herbert has 1:30 to try and march down the field to tie things up but gets sacked on two of his attempts keeping the ball out of field goal range as the clock expires and Gus, with his new demeanor, screams "BOOM B****"

Close enough lol

A lot of people had Auburn scoring 27

Archived