Alabama LB Dylan Moses tears ACL

Maverick.AU

Antler spray.  He’ll be back for the LSU game.  

In all seriousness, thoughts for a complete recovery.  

This is no small thing for Bama. It won't hurt them vs Duke, but they already lost another MLB to a knee injury this year and are thin at the position. They'll be starting two true freshmen at LB and their backups are walk-ons. I'm sure they are talented, but MLB is almost like the QB of the defense and Mack Wilson wasn't great at it last year. It's something that could bite them against the better SEC teams on the schedule.

Oh Sheesh. That sucks. Top LB headed into this year. Seems like the injury bug has hit them hard. Didn't he get hurt a few years ago. 

Look for Saban come after the top LB recruits. 

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Oh Sheesh. That sucks. Top LB headed into this year. Seems like the injury bug has hit them hard. Didn't he get hurt a few years ago. 

💰💰💰

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

He tried it with Pappoe 

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

This is no small thing for Bama. It won't hurt them vs Duke, but they already lost another MLB to a knee injury this year and are thin at the position. They'll be starting two true freshmen at LB and their backups are walk-ons. I'm sure they are talented, but MLB is almost like the QB of the defense and Mack Wilson wasn't great at it last year. It's something that could bite them against the better SEC teams on the schedule.

Just looking at their schedule, they won't be challenged much until @aTm then they'll go a month with relative ease and get LSU at home & then no challenge again till @ Auburn.  They averaged 49 ppg in the regular season last yr, outscoring teams 588-165  and Tua rarely had to play passed mid-3rd qtr.  Saban will have to take his foot off the break after half time and let that offense blow it open beyond their avg 49 ppg if his defense struggles.

5 hours ago, keesler said:

Just looking at their schedule, they won't be challenged much until @aTm then they'll go a month with relative ease and get LSU at home & then no challenge again till @ Auburn.  They averaged 49 ppg in the regular season last yr, outscoring teams 588-165  and Tua rarely had to play passed mid-3rd qtr.  Saban will have to take his foot off the break after half time and let that offense blow it open beyond their avg 49 ppg if his defense struggles.

i think they play at South Carolina early. wouldnt surprise me if that one is a little tough with those injuries.. that crowd can be crazy

12 hours ago, bigman334 said:

i think they play at South Carolina early. wouldnt surprise me if that one is a little tough with those injuries.. that crowd can be crazy

Admittedly, I know nothing about USC's offensive weapons and how potent they are projected to be this year.  I imagine their defense will be stout and Muschamp will have them ready.

11 minutes ago, keesler said:

Admittedly, I know nothing about USC's offensive weapons and how potent they are projected to be this year.  I imagine their defense will be stout and Muschamp will have them ready.

Like you, I can't speak about USCe with any real knowledge, but if Muschamp's history is any indication their Offense will suck.

Love for Bama to get bad news but not at the expense of the player.

I would bet he likely recovers, forgoes his extra year of college, and is that guy who should be drafted top 10 but gets taken 30th.

Archived