Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

Andy says ballhandling drills next week...but that Moo does lead SEC in turnovers...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turnovers are an issue....fortunately the D has prevented MSU from taking much advantage.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That's how you get in that dog house..

Obviously not! Lol. Boobie has horrid fumbling problems for 2 straight years and it has not hurt his playing time! Haha

AU defense must have taken the pledge to not let Hill get past the LOS.....they have someone in his face on about every play

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Obviously not! Lol. Boobie has horrid fumbling problems for 2 straight years and it has not hurt his playing time! Haha

Yep boobee has been the equivalent of a 4 year ban. If Shaun gets in the doghouse for that, I’ll be livid until my deathbed 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Seriously! He fumbled tonight and one play later got a carry. If Malzhan takes Shivers out because of that I'm gonna be upset.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Dude got a turnover chain and didn't even force the fumble

"We're getting our ass beat and I didn't force the fumble, but ima rep this turnover chain!!" 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Can we get Joey in now? 

And it’s time to see DJ. Wasting him on just special teams is not efficient.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Boobee’s turnovers are a problem. 

true....but percentage wise, he's better that a couple other guys.....but generally, everyone needs to tighten up.

Archived