Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, toddc said:

Great place to put Joey in! Give him this good field position 

Nope. Gotta finish the drive is pretty standard. Joey in next drive id wager. 

Is Joey in Gus' doghouse this week for some reason? Serious question.  Has played a single play tonight? Seems like they used whitlow for the wildcat and no Joey....but I might have missed it.

Just now, dmbseeker00 said:

Is Joey in Gus' doghouse this week for some reason? Serious question.  Has played a single play tonight? Seems like they used whitlow for the wildcat and no Joey....but I might have missed it.

THat is the only complaint that I would have tonight.

3 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

They used him for a reverse pass but Bo missed him. I think you’ll get your answer next series 

Moultry and Big Cat.....just can't help giving the opponents a few off side penalties

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

THat is the only complaint that I would have tonight.

Joey will come in now. If Bo was more established I’d be mad Joey wasn’t in but so long as Bo is in and actually throwing it then I’m fine with that because he needs work with accuracy and timing with receivers. 

40  point lead. They will probably sustain a 14 play drive and run the quarter out, and JG won't get to play much. And, if he does play, let him run the full offense, and not just hand it off.

Just now, wde1968 said:

Just a thought. But why is Bo still playing????

Because Gus is emasculate State like a lot of you guys wanted him to do

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Joey will come in now. If Bo was more established I’d be mad Joey wasn’t in but so long as Bo is in and actually throwing it then I’m fine with that because he needs work with accuracy and timing with receivers. 

Agree...NS left Tua in the game for him to get 7TDs and 400+ yards in a total run away...….that's just the way most coaches do..   BUT....hoping Joey can take it from here.

Archived