Mississippi State Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Barnacle said:

You've got to think there will be significant playing time for a number of players. I expect Bo will lead the opening drive, and then we will get to see Gatewood for 3 and 1/2 quarters.

Huh 🤔 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great half. My concern would be Seths shoulder. He seems to be favoring it still. I would sit him the second half. 

Bo Nix 10/14 189 yards and 1 TD, with a TD on the ground. 2 of the 4 incompletions were thrown away to avoid the sack, the other could have been caught by Stove. He's growing up right before our eyes.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

They should have had about 50,000 cowbells for Auburn fans this game. LOL

8820c2c81d5834cbbe21105289b434be.jpg

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bo Nix 10/14 189 yards and 1 TD, with a TD on the ground. 2 of the 4 incompletions were thrown away to avoid the sack, the other could have been caught by Stove. He's growing up right before our eyes.

He's playing very well.  He just makes very good decisions.  The only down side was the fumble  you can just tell he's not used to people running him down from behind .   That won't happen again   

I'd like for him to get a few more longer throws, then get Joey some quality reps  

Praise for the improvements---coaching and playing---and execution! Prayers for the injured. Proud of the effort and energy from the coaches and our guys. Great fan support at JH and away. Hammer it in the second half. Let's get it!

Just now, GoAU said:

He's playing very well.  He just makes very good decisions.  The only down side was the fumble  you can just tell he's not used to people running him down from behind .   That won't happen again   

I'd like for him to get a few more longer throws, then get Joey some quality reps  

I saw the strip coming when he was running down the field. Gotta keep that ball tucked tight to the body. He's a smart kid, though, and I don't see him doing that again, either. Can't wait to see him for the next 3-4 years. 

Best game the O-line has played all year. I like that they are starting to let Bo run more. There some posters last year who said they liked Bo but he was not really a Dual threat QB. I think Bo is proving them wrong.  Bo and Seth seem to have a feel for each other this game. Who would have thunk 42 points in the first half against Miss. State.

Boom and a big War Eagle. There are probably some things when they are watching film that we will need to fix but right now I am to elated to care.

This is how you treat bulldogs... 😁😁😁😁

***EDIT: BTW, I only kid since the dog is clearly fine.

abbdbf60-e249-11e9-9eab-12f8c2647df4.gif

All you have to know is 'SEC Officiating"

Archived