Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gus' post game interview...

It was a hard fought game. We did a lot of things well. We are still in it. We control our own destiny. 

“no doubt “

Don’t bring Gus back. Leave him in this s*** stadium with Mullen’s bitch a** hate letting dirty thugs win 

These are the games that make it obvious that we haven’t recruited well at offensive line.  We should not be in a position to have to play a true freshman QB. And Gus is completely unreliable at putting a consistent game plan together week to week that utilizes team talents and exposes other teams weaknesses. At this point, I don’t see any of that ever changing. 

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

This is the most auburn game that I've ever seen

Right behind 3-2 for me

Honeymoon is over. Gus will get his arse handed to him now by LSU, UGA and Bama...

I don't want Gatewood or Shivers to transfer, but I wouldn't blame them in the least for testing the portal after this stupidity.

That last offensive drive was so badly called. We burnt 4 minutes off of the clock and got nothing to show for it. For a genius who keeps preaching fast, fast, fast, he sure as heck didn't show any urgency in snapping the ball before it was under 10 seconds.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m sorry but this UF team is garbage, I guess it says a lot about us but they aren’t good

I am confident we would of punked them at home.

Dan Mullens lucky got damn ass. He won 10 games last year and I thought Florida was awful then just like I do this year. I won't get over this game for a long time.

7 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Does Gus get fired looking this idiotic and what will probably be a blowout loss to Uga, LSU, and bama?

This game is contract extension worthy...

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

this will put us at 8-4. 

i am not going to get bent out of shape, i have gotten used to losing....its actually one more win than i predicted, and basketball season is almost here....i am going to eat a couple of chicken sandwiches and watch UGA, another team that is going to kick our asses

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is a good loss if there is such a thing 

Other than our outstanding D, nothing about thos is good. O and ST play were out schemed, and our played

Just now, The Freak said:

I was being scarcastic.

When it comes to the playoff , not saying AU has a chance to make it . 

2 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Play calling was fine Bo didn’t execute worth anything 

Disagree. Both were terrible

Archived