Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it in a different thread and it still reigns true for me. Florida is not the better team. Every part of Auburn’s offense has SUCKED today. Gus, Bo, and the OLine cost us this game. I said it wouldn’t be but this moment was too big for Bo. That turnover in the RZ and the big sack on the next drive was all on Bo and it killed this game. The defense gave us every opportunity to win this game and once again the O falls flat. These are the games that make me want a coaching change. This was not a game that should have even been close. We just got utterly embarrassed on offense and this will put us at 8-4. 

4 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

but,but,but he has changed this year, right?

He had I just had doubts he could maintain it but somehow he managed to go off the deep end again. 

Defense gave us every opportunity to win. Hats off to them. Offense.......where do I begin? Total implosion from Gus to Bo to the OL. 

29 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Problem is Miller would still be trying to run into the endzone. A FG would’ve been nice. Anything better than a TO. 

Well Gus regressed back the mean today. It was a fun few weeks. Pathetic offensive performance. I'm not even that mad honestly. I wanted to be optimistic but am not surprised in the least. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Florida isn’t that good. We are just that dang bad on offense

worse than miami and kentucky apparently

Just now, johnnyAU said:

Great job Gus. You gotta kid in there with deer in the headlights syndrome now. He's completely lost. You still won't put in Gatewood.

You deserve this loss.

yeah qtr 1 and 2 = gameplan. Qtr 3.5-4 = kitchen sink. But these guys would rather lose a game than risk an Interception.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Losing to this team is an embarrassment, I’m sorry

I forgot about JABA for a week. Should of known to not be so confident this week. Nothing is ever guaranteed as a Auburn fan. 

Florida is terrible that's what I am most mad about. They ain't s***.

Wasted away a really good defensive effort. What a crap show on O. What a crap show on play calling. What a crap show on offensive adjustments. 

Ahh this sucks. We got to regroup . Can’t let it this game make or break our season. Huge ass crow I am eating now. Florida came out and just whooped us! Thankfully we have a week to get our heads together .

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

I better not hear a single excuse for the way Nix has played today. 

Up until today Bo had not done anything that cost us a game. Today he did, several times. It's a shame Gus won't put Joey in the game.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Everyone went deep. Terrible

If he had set his feet instead of running, Seth was running open about 20 yards down the field. Not a great play design, to be sure, but he didn't make it successful either.

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Does Gus get fired looking this idiotic and what will probably be a blowout loss to Uga, LSU, and bama?

I won't be surprised if we win at least 1 of those. Then it will look that much more stupid that we lost to a horrible Florida team. Yeah, they'll be 6-0, but they suck. 

What sucks is there is no way in hell we should have lost this game. You turn the other team over 4 times and can only muster 13 points. This is one of the biggest embarrassments I've watched in awhile.

There have been tooooo many completely inept games from our offense through the post 2014 Gus era. So while Bo's mistakes ultimately did us in today these type of games where we can't muster **** offensively is far too common

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

What sucks is there is no way in hell we should have lost this game. You turn the other team over 4 times and can only muster 13 points. This is one of the biggest embarrassments I've watched in awhile.

He does this every year. They’ll get murdered by LSU and UGA

Archived