dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Long developing plays. Come on genius. 

There was a guy wide open in the middle of the field

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m not putting this on Gus. Bo crumbled and the offensive line is as bad as ever. Any dline with a pulse gives us issues.

Nah. One failed run and a three and out: all weeks game plan is aboandoned. We turtle shelled this one. 

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Tired of Gus s***ting the bed like this when I travel far and spend a lot of money. Don’t know why I believed he had changed. This offensive play calling is horrendous.

Defense hasn’t given up big plays almost all year now they’re making Trask look like a God.

Typical Gus choke job. 

WTH? 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Wow, we're waiting til the playclock gets down to 5 before we snap it. Gus does know we're down by 11 right?

He turned into his play not to lose mode like usual 

not Bo's day......which means it is not AU's day.   Best plan against AU is stack the line and put the game on the QB

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Sorry but this one is on our O line and Bo. Gus didn’t have much to work with. 

When are you folks going to understand Gus is responsible for everything because he is the head coach. I hope he likes Bo because he may have just lost his job at Auburn because he didn’t have the nerve to bench bo 

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m not putting this on Gus. Bo crumbled and the offensive line is as bad as ever. Any dline with a pulse gives us issues.

Just curious but why is it not the head coaches fault when the offensive line sucks?? He recruited them. He’s the offensive genius?

Throw the damn ball Bo! 4th and 12 you are not getting that by running. Oh and great call coming out of a timeout. 

Archived