Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad game. Should never lose when you force as many turnovers as our defense has today. At least we have an off week next because the offense has a lot of things to fix.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Gary is absolutely right. The offense wasn't there to help the QB.

It was an offensive loss. The defense gave AU five additional possessions. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm sorry but the bye-week needs to have a QB competition. That's the same exact overthrow in back-to-back plays. Nix missed SO many open receivers and left points off the board.

It was mental...but Gus has to see that. Bo wasnt even passing it anymore. He was trying to aim it and ease it to a spot. Once thats happening, its over. Get him out. There was no chance at that point, and idiotic to trot him back out there.

1 minute ago, RMillander said:

Love your fight Bo. Take this loss and mistakes and process it. I know you will do us proud soon!

Let's hope this motivates Bo to never have this bad a game again. If not , we"re in trouble starting in 3 weeks.

I'm just going to say this, right or wrong because I'm extremely frustrated.  Gus killed us in the 1st half with the delays up the middle on 3rd and short.  This is one of those games he just looks like he is scared to death to run an offense.

LSU, Georgia & Alabama will eat us alive. And as for Arkansas @ Ark then Ole Miss & Samford, the question is still out on if those will be AU wins or not. AU "might" win 2 more this year. Be prepared for Auburn's 4th 8-5 record in the last 7 years.

I never thought losing to Danny Etling could be topped but we lose to some noodler named Kyle Trask. Wtf......

Maybe the offense didn’t know Florida scheduled is for their homecoming game. Maybe that’s it. 

Just now, Altima said:

we’re an average football team... with a good front 7...

8-4 / 7-5 is all we’re good for.

thats all gus is good for

Question.......if you bench a QB thats not playing well are you really hurting his confidence or will he work harder to correct his mistakes?

Gus does this almost every time we get into this position.  He starts believing the hype and under prepares for the next game. 

He spends all that time going over those silly multiple motions before the snap, and forgets to focus on the fundamentals. 

Just now, doverstutts said:

Ya'll do realize that the personnel was tipping UF's defense off, don't you?.....it was painfully obvious in the 3rd that they knew what was coming

Clearly we needed some more of.....some other player.

Just now, kevon67 said:

Question.......if you bench a QB thats not playing well are you really hurting his confidence or will he work harder to correct his mistakes?

We will never know as long as Gus is the head coach. 

Well.....you guys can have your bitch-fest the rest of the night.  Enjoy your misery.

I told my sister last night that I was worried and thought we would lose this game, so I'm not really surprised by the loss. My gut feelings are almost never wrong. 

I'm heading to happier activities for a while. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I never thought losing to Danny Etling could be topped but we lose to some noodler named Kyle Trask. Wtf......

On 1 leg. Your post made me chuckle. Thanks.

Archived