Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

Just curious but why is it not the head coaches fault when the offensive line sucks?? He recruited them. He’s the offensive genius?

Because the offensive line didn't miss two touchdowns, throw an unexcusable pick, and the Johnny Manziel their way out of field goal range. 

Florida is gaaaaaaaaarbage. I am embarrassed. We should of whooped their ass. 

I can´t wait to hear from those that have been sunshine-pumping for Gus these past few weeks after this offensive performance.

Has our offense laid an egg like this since the 2016 GA game?

I caaaaaaant stand Dan mullen. Makes it hurt even more that he is the one we are losing too.

Bo looked ESPECIALLY freshman today but these types of games are to be expected this year. Playing at LSU is going to be rough

Gus' post game interview...

It was a hard fought game. We did a lot of things well. We are still in it. We control our own destiny. 

Great job Gus. You gotta kid in there with deer in the headlights syndrome now. He's completely lost. You still won't put in Gatewood.

You deserve this loss.

Very disappointing game by the O and Bo showed us that he is only a freshman today. Too many turnovers from the D that were wasted by the O.

Defense, except for the linebackers, played great today.

The bye week will help correct some of the O problems and heal some of the major disappointments from this game.

Archived