LSU at Miss State

AubWes33

2 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Didn't see what the refs saw there... questionable..gotta protect that #2 team..

Amazing isn't it? The phantom calls the front runners get. Florida got away with an obvious pick play for a touchdown in a very tight game earlier today

4 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Didn't see what the refs saw there... questionable..gotta protect that #2 team..

Never mind. Saw a better replay. Fair and good call there . 

Yep.  I turned it on and within 2 mins Gary Danielson has talked about the bammer Defense and then, specifically, Minka (sp?) Fitzpatrick.  Bammer is nowhere NEAR Starkville, MS today... *mute*

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Yep.  I turned it on and within 2 mins Gary Danielson has talked about the bammer Defense and then, specifically, Minka (sp?) Fitzpatrick.  Bammer is nowhere NEAR Starkville, MS today... *mute*

Gary is insufferable. Probably has a picture of Saban on his night stand

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Gary is insufferable

It's sad because he IS knowledgeable and could be a great color analyst (see Todd Blackledge).  But he just can't get off the jock of front-runners.

I'll bet he was a Cowboys fan in the late '80's - early '90's, the Yankees in the mid-late '90's, so forth...

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

It's sad because he IS knowledgeable and could be a great color analyst (see Todd Blackledge).  But he just can't get off the jock of front-runners.

I'll bet he was a Cowboys fan in the late '80's - early '90's, the Yankees in the mid-late '90's, so forth...

Yeah, if he'd just analyze the game, and quit gushing he would be alright. 

Other than his voice that just kind of irks me anyway 😏

So by the Transitive Property, we should be 17 points better than LSU in first half scoring.

I think we blow em out guys!

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I heard LSUs o line was supposed to be improved... but they look a tad suspect to me 

I'm having a weird case of Deja Vu 😅

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

I swear Shrader reminds me of Matt Jones

I can somewhat see that.

Archived