Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

How many runs up the middle are we gonna do in a row? That's 4.

You  mean on this drive where we are running the ball down their throats? I dunno, man, I'm fine with it. O Line has been challenged, and are responding.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I said this year ago that Gus scripts these throws and doesn't allow choices on certain throws. Remember when JJ threw the picks it was always on the deep post. 

In practice he runs it like that too.

It’s astonishing we get QB and WR recruits at all. This is why I can’t judge any QB who comes through this system. How would anyone succeed with this? 

Just now, DAG said:

Not to mention he won at least 9 games  multiple years after that. Apples to rocks comparison.

I've always disliked the phrase "apples to oranges." They're two of the most popular, iconic fruits out there. Why wouldn't we compare apples to oranges?

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I think you’re gonna win. Im only on drink two and I ate a large steak so Imma have to work to get buzzed good now

well bro i will confess there is so much smke it looks like my house is on fire. tigers got me nervous so i am chain tookin   lmao

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Darn, I forgot. Pro strategy!

I was joking but now that I see we've killed like 4 minutes on this drive I think I might have been correct lol

Just now, Auctoritas said:

You  mean on this drive where we are running the ball down their throats? I dunno, man, I'm fine with it. O Line has been challenged, and are responding.

You need to mix it up on offense. Running the ball every single play will only work for so long. Throw some play actions in there and you open everything up even more. 

um malcolm i meant i saw no one responding to ya. i reread that and thought oh crap....................touchdown!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

You need to mix it up on offense. Running the ball every single play will only work for so long. Throw some play actions in there and you open everything up even more. 

My favorite part of this post was that they scored a TD while you posted it. 

Archived