DJ is like Boobee...

but faster

shiftier

better pass blocker

and better at receiving

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man they did DJ like they did my man Ernie Banks when he played west Virginia back in the day! Gave Bo his td! That's bad lol

Just now, AubWes33 said:

Loving DJ. Dude is an absolute stud. 

Oh yeah. He’s a difference maker it’s not just how hard he runs it’s his vision. And vision makes a big difference.

Just now, Zeek said:

DJ is like Boobee...

but faster

shiftier

better pass blocker

and better at receiving

It should be DJ, shivers, Joiner, BW mixed in with he’s healthy but we need playcalls to help them 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I was joking but now that I see we've killed like 4 minutes on this drive I think I might have been correct lol

Up to five minutes now. We seriously killed a 3rd of the quarter there.

Also, annoyed they didn't review that play I would rather DJ get the credit for the touchdown considering he carried us down the field.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

My favorite part of this post was that they scored a TD while you posted it. 

Just like I said before.. It might work for one drive but it's not gonna work all game. We've seen in the past where Gus will just call run, run, run and we get no yards. Mixing it up on offense is better because it will open up the defense for future drives.

Just now, cole256 said:

Man they did DJ like they did my man Ernie when he played west Virginia back in the day! Gave Bo his td! That's bad lol

If I had DJ in fantasy, I would have been pissed. Lol

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

MAN these spots. Lol

🤣 It was worth staying again!

Just now, cole256 said:

Man they did DJ like they did my man Ernie when he played west Virginia back in the day! Gave Bo his td! That's bad lol

True 😂😂 but better than trying to force it and losing 4 yards 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

😂😂😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

hell i cannot type now   lol blue dreams gentlemen..............aubies fav and hard to come by.

Just now, Zeek said:

DJ is like Boobee...

but faster

shiftier

better pass blocker

and better at receiving

So, he’s better? Is that what you’re saying?

I agree btw

DJ is the man glad we have him for another 2-3 years! He’s better than Boobee but they will be a good 1-2 punch next year. 

Where's Cleco?  I want to hear more about how we should have taken deep shots on that 3rd and 5 instead of running the stick route that kept the drive alive.  I mean, that kind of football genius is stuff I need to hear!

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

DJ is like Boobee...

but faster

shiftier

better pass blocker

and better at receiving

Basically. I kept on telling people Boobee looks underwhelming, but when the talking heads hype you up as a top SEC back, I guess there isn't much that we can say.

This really blows my mind. Every now and then Auburn's OL says "you know what, **** it, we're going to march down the damn field running the same run play over and over again and smack it down your throat killing clock and out manning you."

Then they go back to normal. Like they can only Hulk out once a game at most and they're not sure how to trigger it.

Most of the beat writers have been saying DJ was the true #1 RB. Looks like they were right on this one.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Man they did DJ like they did my man Ernie Banks when he played west Virginia back in the day! Gave Bo his td! That's bad lol

If he wanted the TD, he should have gotten that extra 6 inches.

They did use him as a nice decoy though!

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

DJ is like Boobee...

but faster

shiftier

better pass blocker

and better at receiving

Who will get to 1000 yards first?

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Basically. I kept on telling people Boobee looks underwhelming, but when the talking heads hype you up as a top SEC back, I guess there isn't much that we can say.

I know somebody else who said that....

Just now, Zeek said:

This really blows my mind. Every now and then Auburn's OL says "you know what, **** it, we're going to march down the damn field running the same run play over and over again and smack it down your throat killing clock and out manning you."

Then they go back to normal. Like they can only Hulk out once a game at most and they're not sure how to trigger it.

I know, right ... :dunno:

i got a plan for those of us weary of gus. we arm ourselved and take over the waffle house and snatch him when he shows up.make him cook us some waffles..................

Just now, Zeek said:

I have missed most of the game, is Brahms starting at center?

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

FWIW I think MAR might be even better...

DJ and MAR could be the future with Worm being the change of pace McCalebb type.

But hey how can you argue with the logic if he was really better he would be starting??? Why would Gus sabotage himself???

Archived