Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i got a plan for those of us weary of gus. we arm ourselved and take over the waffle house and snatch him when he shows up.make him cook us some waffles..................

Alright put the pipe down fifty 😂

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derrick Hall looking good tonight.  Just missed a sack earlier in the game on a whiff. 

Just now, Grimnir said:

I have missed most of the game, is Brahms starting at center?

Yes, thankfully.

P.S. @bigbird what's your Smoke Monday evaluation?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i got a plan for those of us weary of gus. we arm ourselved and take over the waffle house and snatch him when he shows up.make him cook us some waffles..................

Damn bro you are high aren't you?

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He gets clout because he's a so called coach! Corch jay can out coach him any day!

Where's that ban button?

Just now, Zeek said:

Yes, thankfully.

P.S. @bigbird what's your Smoke Monday evaluation?

No targeting tonight, so he’s good!

Just now, cole256 said:

But hey how can you argue with the logic if he was really better he would be starting??? Why would Gus sabotage himself???

So many people misevaluated DJ it's not even funny. The dude was committed to Appalachian freakin' State before we gave him a last second offer.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

But hey how can you argue with the logic if he was really better he would be starting??? Why would Gus sabotage himself???

LMAO, I know the whole "He's the coach and he knows" argument is a good'un.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Damn bro you are high aren't you?

i f i fall wid out a shute i am a dead man...................

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

This really blows my mind. Every now and then Auburn's OL says "you know what, **** it, we're going to march down the damn field running the same run play over and over again and smack it down your throat killing clock and out manning you."

Then they go back to normal. Like they can only Hulk out once a game at most and they're not sure how to trigger it.

That 2013 OLine hulked out every game. We literally ran the zone read every play and crushed people by 40 points  😂😂  What a wonderful time it was. 

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Where's Cleco?  I want to hear more about how we should have taken deep shots on that 3rd and 5 instead of running the stick route that kept the drive alive.  I mean, that kind of football genius is stuff I need to hear!

Leave Cleco alone, he’s waxing Gus’s car while mikey vacuums the inside.

2 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

The only thing I'm snatching at Waffle House is a Texas Cheesesteak Plate with double hashbrowns 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

So many people misevaluated DJ it's not even funny. The dude was committed to Appalachian freakin' State before we gave him a last second offer.

i think was was hurt tho right?

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Yes, thankfully.

I thought so. From what little I’ve seen the interior seems to have more push. But it also could’ve been one of those f* it drives you mentioned 

I'm excited to be an OC next season. I think I can make the Whirlybird offense work guyz.

Archived