Official Ole Miss Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You and your stories ya old coot.

hey man no one was talking to you   lol. and i am buzzed no doubt. no driving tonight.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Does that mean we go undefeated next year and get left out of the NC?

Can you imagine an SEC team going undefeated and not making the playoffs? Though technically your post could imply that we make the playoff but not the NCG.

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I can get behind that. This is the first game where we look like they are not playing their hearts out.

Looks similar to Notre Dame today.  A team that knows it lost its shot at the playoffs last week and playinfo an unranked opponent coming off a bye week.  Recipe for disaster.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Funny enough, I was responding to that post as you were responding here.

To me, the one thing that Gus has...had...going for him is that the players seem to play hearts out for him. The reason I've not hopped entirely off the bus is because my position is that they know more than I do about it, about him.

If he loses that, I'm off the bus.

I agree and that kept me on the bus for a long time..but at some point its just not enough anymore. Glad we could have a nice back and forth. Sorry if zi came off like a d#@- on my first response...

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't want to offer any opinion different than the crowd lol. I did it with Bo and barely lived to tell about it and I was right. I may be hunted down if I'm wrong 😂

Nope you will be hunted if you're right too, since Bird steals your best ideas. :laugh:

40 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Brother Roe...4:13...ALL THINGS, including this. 😉🌍

True....so true.  Don't know if I can watch this much longer.  So so sad.

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

What color, countoff? It would last longer...😉

It's that off white neutral color my wife says will help sell the house if she should decide to sell it.

If things continue for Auburn like they did the first half, I'm predicting I will spend the 4th quarter with my hand on the toilet seat let trying to get that tough spot behind the bowl. 

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

Next time you see a team hit a long pass on 3rd and long, remember that.  (On 3rd and 4, what would you suggest? If the long pass is open, why not take the shot? I would.)

Please, point to a time tonight when the long pass on 3rd and medium has been open.  I'll wait.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

My thought too. That last deep ball on third down was in his hands for maybe a second and he never even looked at the WR. 

I said this year ago that Gus scripts these throws and doesn't allow choices on certain throws. Remember when JJ threw the picks it was always on the deep post. 

In practice he runs it like that too.

I can get behind that. This is the first game where we look like they are not playing their hearts out.

If we are having difficulty moving past the tip-of-the-iceberg events of this week...Joey and NCAA $$ changes, it must be tremendously difficult for the boys. Not to mention, they're in the thick of the academic semester. My AU junior is knee deep in tests and projects. My heart just goes out to them. 

1 minute ago, Kaiiu said:

After watching our basketball team on Friday I'm just not very emotionally invested in a CGM team anymore

We're 110% a basketball school

I'd kill for a football coach with Bruce Pearl's personality and energy

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You've got stalkers still smelling dirt in your city to track you by your scent.

You took alot of heat off me. But when you left everybody talked about you being the best poster....and I'm like we literally said the exact same thing! Literally give me a thumbs down then go give you props lol. It's the same with bird! O get the hate and you guys get the love! So I have to think of something else because you're not stalked anymore. I need another sacrificial lamb ! 🐏😄

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

I agree and that kept me on the bus for a long time..but at some point its just not enough anymore. Glad we could have a nice back and forth. Sorry if zi came off like a d#@- on my first response...

Well, you're a d#@-, so... 😀

I kid. I've got no beef. Disagreement is fine. Didn't talk to me about crayons, anyway.

😁😁

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

How many runs up the middle are we gonna do in a row? That's 4.

We have the lead in the 3rd... you haven't heard? This is when we kill clock my dude.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hey man no one was talking to you   lol. and i am buzzed no doubt. no driving tonight.

I think you’re gonna win. Im only on drink two and I ate a large steak so Imma have to work to get buzzed good now

Just now, cole256 said:

You took alot of heat off me. But when you left everybody talked about you being the best poster....and I'm like we literally said the exact same thing! Literally give me a thumbs down then go give you props lol. It's the same with bird! O get the hate and you guys get the love! So I have to think of something else because you're not stalked anymore. I need another sacrificial lamb ! 🐏😄

Lol, I have no comment.

6 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Does that mean we go undefeated next year and get left out of the NC?

Not to mention he won at least 9 games  multiple years after that. Apples to rocks comparison.

Well, you're a d#@-, so... 😀

I kid. I've got no beef. Disagreement is fine. Didn't talk to me about crayons, anyway.

😁😁

😂😂😂😂😂

Ah hell I am a di#@...but Im not a bammer! 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Nope you will be hunted if you're right too, since Bird steals your best ideas. :laugh:

He gets clout because he's a so called coach! Corch jay can out coach him any day!

Archived