Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

64, mikey and abw will be along shortly to tell us Gus was sandbagging all year in prep for Samford.

seems to be working. 

4 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Weather, crap opponent, team isn't in the running for anything, offense is offensive, can you blame them? 

Nope

2 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Looks like A-day

Yep, if you look at Alabama’s crowd against West Carolina vs ours. Having something to play for will make fans turn out, regardless of weather.

I would imagine bammer stadium will empty out soon enough so no worries there!  Is it raining in turdville as hard as it is in the Loveliest Village on the Plains?  The offense is holding its own I guess.  This game is nothing more than a glorified scrimmage.

8 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Looks like A-day

All the pageantry. Crowd into it. Dominant performance on both sides of the ball by the home team. College football at its finest....

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, if you look at Alabama’s crowd against West Carolina vs ours. Having something to play for will make fans turn out, regardless of weather.

they don't have that great a crowd....and interesting....no rain either....

PS..bama playing for something?    not really except to give Jones some time to get ready for AU....

Just now, AU64 said:

Lol their crowd dwarfed ours. Rain all over the state today, but great spin 64. 

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

PS..bama playing for something?    not really except to give Jones some time to get ready for AU....

Not playing for anything? Beat Auburn next week, and they are in the playoffs. I'll guarantee it

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

It hasn’t rained in Tuscaloosa since last night. And who cares anyways. It’s Samford 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol their crowd dwarfed ours. Rain all over the state today, but great spin 64. 

You must not be watching either game but take your shots....embarrassing  yourself.....

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

So I know we’ll never do alternate unis but even wearing all white at a home game would be cool.

I respectfully disagree.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

You must not be watching either game but take your shots....embarrassing  yourself.....

Lol 64, I forgot when I actually initiated a conversation with you. You get offended by things that make gus look bad and initiate the convo yourself. You should really watch how you post to others before you accuse people of taking shots and embarrassing themselves lol

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol 64, I forgot when I actually initiated a conversation with you. You get offended by things that make gus look bad and initiate the convo yourself. You should really watch how you post to others before you accuse people of taking shots and embarrassing themselves lol

64 has a huge party planned tonight to celebrate our 8th win. Thats the perfect number for him, He’s uber excited about it. 

Archived