Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wgas? Dj is the better back to me. Whitlow is a Gus favorite though. Gus cares way to much about getting a guy to 1k. He tried to get barber it in 15 at the expense of the team when it was obvious jovon was the better back that year. We lost the ole Miss and Georgia game because of this that year. I'm not bitter at all!!! Lol 

I think Williams is better but I don’t think there’s been a loss where having a different guy in would’ve made a difference. We didn’t lose any games cause of the running part of the offense 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, creed said:

Sorry, thought i pressed the game thread link, but it looks like I'm in the bitch and moan thread. My fault. 

If you're looking for the Sunshine thread keep scrolling

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

I think they want to get SW a TD today

Might help if Gus called a pattern other than a go for him. If it didn't work the first 2 times, why keep only calling that pattern.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think Williams is better but I don’t think there’s been a loss where having a different guy in would’ve made a difference. We didn’t lose any games cause of the running part of the offense 

Not this season. It def has happened before under Gus like in 2015 with the examples I laid out. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So we have a shovel pass 4th down call against samford, but run Wildcat against UGA? Lol

They never saw it comin' !! 

Gus = genius 

Lol ohhhh so that's what that play looks like when it works!!!

I was hoping to see a fair test of what chances we had of smacking the Gumps next week....but with this rain....its going to be Boobie-until-we-die time all game.

So, no way to tell.

Just now, AubWes33 said:

I liked that sequence of play calls. I'll give credit where it's due. 

Dilly is getting some influence?

Joiner for a TD....the big "what if" play from last week....worked as designed today.

Archived