Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“The future is bright. We like our offensive line. We like our run first at all costs approach. We are going to compete for championships” - says the historically 8 win coach.  

Can we please fire this b****? I’m tired of being ******* embarrassed every ******* bowl game. 4 losses again. 

Just now, PigskinPat said:

I’d still like for AUfriction to explain to all of us how Fleck is a piece of crap. :dunno:

Fleck is fantastic . He brought a fired up bunch to Tampa . nothing but love for fleck and the gophers 

Would love to see a Post-Gus thread. 

4 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

What says you?

More Gifs of NS screaming since that is only what half of this fanbase cares about.

What the **** did we even just show our seniors who stayed this year and played in the bowl game? Fire Gus or this program has no future.

We lost to Minnesota.... Minnesota.... Let that sink in. I wanted to lose the Iron Bowl so we could get rid of that bubble gum chewing dotard walking the sideline, but everyone was cool with keeping him so long as we beat big brother every few years.

We're about to enter Year 8 with Gus, and I truly have no idea what to expect. Every game feels like a toss-up at this point.

We may have better players but it was terrifying to see how decisive this win was for Minnesota. They straight-up whipped us offensively and defensively. Hell, we even used few trick plays including a fake punt play and that did not work well for us. They just were dominating.

Just now, AuMarine said:

The offense was terrible as usual but the defense really surprised me with how poorly they played and tackled. 

The defense was bad BRO! What was that?!

Just LMAO at the people who didn't think Minnesota was worthy enough to play Auburn in a bowl game. 

Auburn deserves better than Minnesota... Just look at our SOS...

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Fleck is fantastic . He brought a fired up bunch to Tampa . nothing but love for fleck and the gophers 

I agree. He made a pretty bold statement, would like him to clarify it.

Was not the same team that played in the iron bowl.  Gophers definitely were the better team and the officials didn’t do us any favors. 

sure saw a great deal of smiling exchanges from PJ and the side line officials. 

play calling decisions were dreadful. I hope our new OC can do a better job. 

Gus being off the hot seat, didn’t last long, never does. He gets a little bit of breathing room after saving his job time after time and then it’s back to the same old stuff. Team was deflated and lacked any energy today, we were made to believe we were going to have a hyped up team with everything that was being said, and we were bamboozled. Pretty depressing way to bring in 2020, but I can’t say I’m surprised.

Archived