***Men VS UGA Game Time Changed***

Maverick.AU

Thanks for moving this. I was torn on whether to start a new thread or not. Since I already saw a thread mentioning UGA I just put it there.

I would be happy with the SEC Network.  I just want to watch it.  This game is one of the most important games for me!

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I would be happy with the SEC Network.  I just want to watch it.  This game is one of the most important games for me!

SEC Network has a game scheduled for noon already.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

SEC Network has a game scheduled for noon already.

Do they ever use SEC Network alternative channel for basketball 🏀? I know they have for football.

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

Do they ever use SEC Network alternative channel for basketball 🏀? I know they have for football.

Selfishly I hope not! DirecTV is so sketchy with the alternate SECN+ channel.

15 minutes ago, toddc said:

Rarely but that is a possibility. That being said with us being #5 in the nation & UGA having a top 5 pick in Anthony Edwards I wouldn't be surprised if it's moved to ESPN2 & the Cincy UCF game gets moved to ESPN News.

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

STOP! STOP! STOP!!!! REEL IT BACK IN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAASE!!!!!! Your giving me flashbacks to all your posts on the football forum about how much the Georgia game means to you........... and we see how those have turned out lately besides the home game in 2017!!!! lol. CHANGE IT UP!!! Because this is not working!!! hahahaha.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Dang, I'm all for player safety but I might end up missing this game. Normally have to work Saturday mornings/afternoons. Gotta hope I can get someone to cover my shift so I can still watch and not ruin my perfect year and a half streak of not missing a game.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

STOP! STOP! STOP!!!! REEL IT BACK IN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAASE!!!!!! Your giving me flashbacks to all your posts on the football forum about how much the Georgia game means to you........... and we see how those have turned out lately besides the home game in 2017!!!! lol. CHANGE IT UP!!! Because this is not working!!! hahahaha.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

Dang, I'm all for player safety but I might end up missing this game. Normally have to work Saturday mornings/afternoons. Gotta hope I can get someone to cover my shift so I can still watch and not ruin my perfect year and a half streak of not missing a game.

Player safety is only part of the reason. Other reasons are fan safety and The Arena is being used as a storm shelter for people who either can’t get home or don’t have a safe place to be. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

tenor.gif

I know who I'm blaming if AU loses.... #respectthesuperstition

insanity.jpg

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I know who I'm blaming if AU loses.... #respectthesuperstition

insanity.jpg

I'm ready to bring the house down!

giphy.gif

Archived