Trump’s lawyer says Trump can give states to Putin and it wouldn’t be impeachable

TexasTiger

11 hours ago, Grumps said:

Do you disagree? Are you saying that the constitution says that would be an impeachable offense?

Absolutely. I think hypotheticals highlight the breadth of what the founders intended. Can a President beholden to a foreign leader just stand down and not defend a state from being taken over? The federal government does not owe defense to the states from a foreign power? Are you saying you agree with Dershowitz? 

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I guess MAGA cult will jump on board with this, too.

C93C1C29-00C3-48AC-A359-5D78BD5F0A23.jpeg

:comfort:

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Absolutely. I think hypotheticals highlight the breadth of what the founders intended. Can a President beholden to a foreign leader just stand down and not defend a state from being taken over? The federal government does not owe defense to the states from a foreign power? Are you saying you agree with Dershowitz? 

I'm sorry, I might be understanding the point again. I am very literal and usually think that people mean what they say/type. Dershowitz says that if Trump and his administration believe that Russia has a legitimate claim to Alaska and they work with Russia to negotiate a remedy to the claim, then such negotiations would not be an impeachable offense. In that situation I agree with Dershowitz. Obviously, I don't think it would be appropriate for Trump to let Russia take Alaska by force just because he is under Putin's spell, if that is what you are saying.

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I'm sorry, I might be understanding the point again. I am very literal and usually think that people mean what they say/type. Dershowitz says that if Trump and his administration believe that Russia has a legitimate claim to Alaska and they work with Russia to negotiate a remedy to the claim, then such negotiations would not be an impeachable offense. In that situation I agree with Dershowitz. Obviously, I don't think it would be appropriate for Trump to let Russia take Alaska by force just because he is under Putin's spell, if that is what you are saying.

Research basement mold. Perhaps then you can understand what Tex is saying.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

But if Trump said, “Gee whiz, Putin tells me he has a valid claim and I believe that over every American expert that tells me that’s insane, so I’m handing it over more than 150 years after we bought it. He also makes a convincing case that due to compounded interest, we owe him Texas, too.” You’d think that was fine?

57 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Research basement mold. Perhaps then you can understand what Tex is saying.

I understand you never have a substantive contribution to make. 

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I understand you never have a substantive contribution to make. 

Nailed you. Anything else necessary on such a stupid OP? For those with a 3 digit IQ, NO.

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

But if Trump said, “Gee whiz, Putin tells me he has a valid claim and I believe that over every American expert that tells me that’s insane, so I’m handing it over more than 150 years after we bought it. He also makes a convincing case that due to compounded interest, we owe him Texas, too.” You’d think that was fine?

Useful idiot. My hope for you is one day you mature and leave mommy's basement. Nuff said.

34 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Useful idiot. My hope for you is one day you mature and leave mommy's basement. Nuff said.

Please ignore me. I’m tired of your strange obsession with me. I understand you’re lonely,      but you need to find someone else.

22 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Please ignore me. I’m tired of your strange obsession with me. I understand you’re lonely,      but you need to find someone else.

Stop posting. I'm no fan of Putin puppets like yourself. Your desire to divide America and Make America Hate Again irks me. 

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Stop posting. I'm no fan of Putin puppets like yourself. Your desire to divide America and Make America Hate Again irks me. 

Ah, the extreme projection. A MAGA cult trait. Putin thanks you for your loyalty and dedicated service to his cause.

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ah, the extreme projection. A MAGA cult trait. Putin thanks you for your loyalty and dedicated service to his cause.

Putin and his ilk has you on speed dial. He thanks you for helping accomplish his goal.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Putin and his ilk has you on speed dial. He thanks you for helping accomplish his goal.

Right. 🙄 Truth stung you, didn’t it? Putin/Trump 2020!

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Right. 🙄 Truth stung you, didn’t it? Putin/Trump 2020!

I spent 24 years in Military Intelligence/Logistics. You can't handle the truth. Putin loves you. Know that.

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I spent 24 years in Military Intelligence/Logistics. You can't handle the truth. Putin loves you. Know that.

And yet, you’ve turned your back on your country. They love getting guys like you. 

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Alan Dershowitz has been very consistent with regard to impeachment through the years.  He was against the Nixon case, Clinton Impeachment and, now the Trump Impeachment. From Sunday on ABC.

26 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Alan Dershowitz has been very consistent with regard to impeachment through the years.  He was against the Nixon case, Clinton Impeachment and, now the Trump Impeachment. From Sunday on ABC.

46 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What word? Consistent?  Unlike Schiff, Pelosi, Waters and Schumer?  These people are a good argument for term limits, then their contradicting statements can’t be used against them years later.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

What word? Consistent?  Unlike Schiff, Pelosi, Waters and Schumer?  These people are a good argument for term limits, then their contradicting statements can’t be used against them years later.

You’re not making sense.

Archived