Men vs Iowa State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

10000% agree with this. Get up get loud

We need some former Cameron crazies to come in and give a tutorial on how, when, what to cheer. I thought Florida last week was one of the loudest crowds I have ever heard and they only sell out a few games a season. We sell out almost every game the past 3 years. But our fans still are just so basketball inept when it comes to cheering.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We need some former Cameron crazies to come in and give a tutorial on how, when, what to cheer. I thought Florida last week was one of the loudest crowds I have ever heard and they only sell out a few games a season. We sell out almost every game the past 3 years. But our fans still are just so basketball inept when it comes to cheering.

They need you in there.

This is not a Flannigan game. Get him out of there. We sat okoro and samir to long there and we paid the price for it.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Our fans will figure it out. They're new at this lol

Bro we won the SEC, won the sec tourney, made the final four and started 15-0 this season. What are they waiting for!?!! Lol

It isn't that easy when you've been a football school for 100 plus years.  Gotta build it so it will last

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bro we won the SEC, won the sec tourney, made the final four and started 15-0 this season. What are they waiting for!?!! Lol

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The team deserves more knowledgeable fans. Bruce needs to send an email to the students explaining when they need to be loud lol. They're used to cheering for 8 seconds and resting between plays in football

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

A shot and three offensive rebounds and nobody had a three second violation?  

It was in the paint but not held for three seconds. Loose ball

Just now, Tiger said:

The team deserves more knowledgeable fans. Bruce needs to send an email to the students explaining when they need to be loud lol. They're used to cheering for 8 seconds and resting between plays in football

They are used to staring at the JAY BRO tron to tell them when to get loud!! Lol 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are used to staring at the JAY BRO tron to tell them when to get loud!! Lol 

We needed to have a fan hold up the Applause and get Loud sign!!

Archived