Men vs Iowa State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1716AU said:

And a total lack of maturity.

This is a bunch of seniors playing like freshmen....

A win is a win....but a really ugly game....and nobody there today to play the role of Cambridge …..and foul shooting about did us in again 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

A win is a win....but a really ugly game....and nobody there today to play the role of Cambridge …..and foul shooting about did us in again 

First half wasn’t all that ugly...

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That about sums it up perfectly 

Purifoy scared me with that jacked up three at the end when it was unnecessary.  Still won though!  War Eagle guys!

Purifoy and his decision making almost made this thing a one possession game. WTH taking a 3 with 18 left on the shot clock?. Low IQ play to play hero ball right there. That was my scream at the tv play....Lack of offensive rebounds hurt,too

Terrible last 5 mins.  Wiley was not a help today. We were a much better team with Mac in there.  I bet we were negative 15 or 20 while he was on the floor.  I really want to love him but my gosh, I've never seen someone so resistant to go up strong when he has the ball and quit getting stripped by bringing the ball down.  Also, how many times do we have to watch whoever is defending him get the pass inside rather than him?  It's a 50/50 shot at best if he will actually get the pass. Enough about that. The team had a good start to both halves and played well overall up until the last 5 mins or so.  Okoro and Mac had great games.  I thought Mac should have been in there at the end of the game. 

Archived