Men @ Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Man that’s probably a Jaylin slam if DC doesn’t get in front of that. Jump ball to AU tho. AU ball. 4.7 left. 40-35 UK

GREAT hustle from DC after though. Everyone else just standing around and he dives on the ball.

I'll take that first half every time up there. We're in it at Rupp. 

Playing in Rupp, down 3 at half is manageable.  Way to not lose composure when UK was on their run. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

You mean Okoro getting shoved into the 3rd row? 😳

That's exactly what I mean. Then Calipari has the audacity to complain about the officiating in his interview. I hate that tool

Just now, Tiger said:

Respect to Cal for his comments at half about the reffing

Yep but at the same time. AU got some pretty tick tack fouls that put 3 starters in foul trouble. UK was in the double bonus like 10-12 minutes into the game if I’m not mistaken

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Respect to Cal for his comments at half about the reffing

Really? Damn officials got Kentucky back in the game almost singlehandedly when they were down nine, and that idiot has the nerve to complain? Wow, just wow. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

If J'von can get hot (has 0 points) and we keep feeding Wiley inside, we can win this game!

Feed Wiley on open lanes, make open shots and play defense. Also, if we get to the FT line, please make them lol

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep but at the same time. AU got some pretty tick tack fouls that put 3 starters in foul trouble. UK was in the double bonus like 10-12 minutes into the game if I’m not mistaken

Yeah, it was amazing how quickly those whistles started coming when we looked like we were gonna really pull away.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Yeah, it was amazing how quickly those whistles started coming when we looked like we were gonna really pull away.

Idk if we would’ve pulled away, I like to hope we could have lol. But up 9. Ticky tack fouls, especially the Wiley one. Just completely deflated our momentum

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Really? Damn officials got Kentucky back in the game almost singlehandedly when they were down nine, and that idiot has the nerve to complain? Wow, just wow. 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Just saying the reffing has been objectively bad even if he's gotten an advantage out of it. He at least acknowledged how they blew the no call on Anfernee's shot at the end of the half 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Feed Wiley on open lanes, make open shots and play defense. Also, if we get to the FT line, please make them lol

I said it earlier in the game but when Richards and Montgomery are in the game, they're not fast enough to keep up with Wiley. He has had a lot of open lanes. I'm very happy with a 3 point deficit after the crap calls we had that ruined our momentum.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Just saying the reffing has been objectively bad even if he's gotten an advantage out of it. He at least acknowledged how they blew the no call on Anfernee's shot at the end of the half 

And that’s why I said yep, I agree with that part. They went from letting guys play at the start to a bunch of quick calls both ways in a short span.

Archived