Biden's mental decline

bigbird

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/09/it-was-democrats-and-their-media-allies-who-impugned-bidens-cognitive-fitness-yet-now-feign-outrage/

If you read it, listen to all of the clips too.

Is this a real issue and if so, is it a real concern to others?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither the incumbent nor his potential challenger inspire much confidence on the "quick thinker" front, but Joe is pretty deliberate, though he'll get stung hard when he has to go off the cuff like in a debate.

And Greenwald needs to go see a doctor about that ever present hateboner for the Democrats in general. Not healthy. 

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Neither the incumbent nor his potential challenger inspire much confidence on the "quick thinker" front, but Joe is pretty deliberate, though he'll get stung hard when he has to go off the cuff like in a debate.

And Greenwald needs to go see a doctor about that ever present hateboner for the Democrats in general. Not healthy. 

Biden will hire experts and defer to them on areas of their expertise. He won’t pretend the doctors learn from him.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Biden will hire experts and defer to them on areas of their expertise. He won’t pretend the doctors learn from him.

My thoughts exactly. Joe strikes me as humble enough to know he's not the smartest guy in the room at all times, and he'll weigh evidence from experts in the relevant fields with necessary deliberation before acting. Not so with 45, who's an expert at whatever is going on around him at the time. 

Hey, look. The "seek truth" (lol) guy is here to post memes from powerlineblog. 

On 3/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, AUDub said:

It should be against the rules to flea stuff from r/forwardsfromgrandma.

Part of me thinks it's easy to take six or seven brain farts from a months worth of speaking engagements and make a big deal of it.........most 20 somethings couldnt keep it together with that type of travel...........part of me thinks those are pretty serious brain farts.........either way I won't make fun of him............I did think he was treated poorly during the debates.

I'll also add that in a Trump vs Biden debate may favor Biden if Trump goes full on attack............Trump likes to kick em when they're down and many of his(Trump's) supporters won't like it.......in my opinion.

On 3/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, AUDub said:

Humor not your thing? Fine, give him the nuclear codes. Joe be like, "I thought I was calling my veterinarian." :comfort:

7 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Humor not your thing? Fine, give him the nuclear codes. Joe be like, "I thought I was calling my veterinarian." :comfort:

ok boomer

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Cult member oblivious to dear leaders behavior he critiques in others.

Russian apologist opines. :comfort:

Here comes 78, thread wrecker extraordinaire.

;)

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Here comes 78, thread wrecker extraordinaire.

Truth is a bitch. ;)

@AUDub, do you think it's a concern or do you think it's just a blown out of proportion type thing? If it is a concern, how do you think people should approach/handle it?

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@AUDub, do you think it's a concern or do you think it's just a blown out of proportion type thing? If it is a concern, how do you think people should approach/handle it?

Bird, it really isn't blown out of proportion.  He is in serious cognitive decline.  It's no laughing matter.  We need to wait to see whom they choose as his running mate.  No, he is not making decisions for his campaign, the party is right now.  He is sitting back and letting them hand it to him.

I'm afraid that they have handed the election to Trump in a basket.  The only thing that can keep him from winning this now is the economy tanking or the Coronavirus getting out of hand.

It's lost.

1 minute ago, 1716AU said:

Bird, it really isn't blown out of proportion.  He is in serious cognitive decline.  It's no laughing matter.  We need to wait to see whom they choose as his running mate.  No, he is not making decisions for his campaign, the party is right now.  He is sitting back and letting them hand it to him.

I'm afraid that they have handed the election to Trump in a basket.  The only thing that can keep him from winning this now is the economy tanking or the Coronavirus getting out of hand.

It's lost.

That's what it really seems like.  I wish they could've found a centrist type that wasn't so flawed to put their weight behind.

24 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Both? 

I mean, like Kevon said,  it's pretty easy to cobble together a plethora of videos of Biden screwing up, and Biden has been prone to gaffe for decades now. That, and he still seems pretty sharp at 77. Hell, put a mic in front of me in front of a crowd in my thirties and I'd be far worse.

At the same time, his choice for VP should he lock up the nomination is paramount.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Both? 

I mean, like Kevon said,  it's pretty easy to cobble together a plethora of videos of Biden screwing up, and Biden has been prone to gaffe for decades now. That, and he still seems pretty sharp at 77. Hell, put a mic in front of me in front of a crowd in my thirties and I'd be far worse.

At the same time, his choice for VP should he lock up the nomination is paramount.

Isn’t it amazing for folks to only express concern over Biden’s mental facilities ? 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Isn’t it amazing for folks to only express concern over Biden’s mental facilities ? 

It's "Hillary is diabetic/had a stroke" all over again. 

Archived