Biden's mental decline

bigbird

On 3/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, McLoofus said:

Don't Test Don't Tell

On a more encouraging note, I read that as bad as things are in Italy, the grocery store shelves are mostly full and you can still get your necessities. No funerals allowed, but you can run to the store.  If what I heard is true. Who the hell knows anymore. 

You remind me of a guy that once posted here. Ignorant on many social issues, but knew music. Oh well. 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2020 at 12:50 PM, homersapien said:

That's a purely ad hominem attack.  :no:  It's totally devoid of a point.  It reveals you as just another mindless jerk without anything of substance to contribute.  (And we already have 78 serving in that roll.)

Go back and stay on the trash talk forum if that's all you got.

78 just points out your inaccuracies. No cred for the weak attempt.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, McLoofus said:

The difference between you and me is that I don't claim that it does.

And lol at those being the two defined groups. God, you people are hopeless. 

And you on occasion portray and idiot. Facts matter ydf.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:17 PM, DKW 86 said:

Countoff: A Rule many of us in all reality follow-The higher your "FacePalm Counts per day," probably transfers into the higher your ability to read, comprehend, absorb, and process information. Facepalms can literally be translated about 90% of the time as: 

"How dare you stray from the DNC INC talking points."

Think I have 7 facepalms so far today. But the nite is still young. :big:

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Wish I could, but the hot/crazy ratio is way off and I had to institute some social distance. Gotta be honest, though. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get more mixed font sizes, erratic use of bold text, odd spacing, etc. 

Don't worry, @DKW 86. I won't be facepalming you anymore. If I'd known you'd go full psycho ex-girlfriend, I would have taken a different route. This virus experience doesn't seem to be going well for you, but things might get better. Sorry Bernie lost. Chin up. 

image.png

See, i knew you could do better than non-intelectual, vaguely worded, unthought out nonsense. 

I have faith in you Big Guy...:-*

Archived