Trump team failed to follow NSC’s pandemic playbook

homersapien

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The few people that have ever called me that were all left wing extremists. So I can't be too far off track.

I pity those that have faith in your intellect. You are a fool.

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

I pity those that have faith in your intellect. You are a fool.

Years of state, regional and national awards in my chosen profession would indicate otherwise. Being elected by my peers to state, regional and national positions of leadership in professional organizations would also indicate otherwise.

In comparison, the contrary opinions of less than a handful of crybabies is insignificant.

31 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Years of state, regional and national awards in my chosen profession would indicate otherwise. Being elected by my peers to state, regional and national positions of leadership in professional organizations would also indicate otherwise.

In comparison, the contrary opinions of less than a handful of crybabies is insignificant.

They give awards and leadership positions to people in Hollywood too.  Doesn't mean they aren't foolish in other areas.

Lol. He cites those whom he's actually heard call him an idiot as representative of all those who have thought it. 

And then goes on to list titles and accolades as proof of intellect in a thread dedicated to our sitting POTUS.

So tireless in proving the points against which he attempts to argue.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

source-7.gif

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Odd response. 🧐🤔

13 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

They give awards and leadership positions to people in Hollywood too.  Doesn't mean they aren't foolish in other areas.

"Well, my mommy said I was smart too."

19 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Odd response. 🧐🤔

It was a direct, on-point response. Go back and read what I was responding to.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:20 PM, homersapien said:

The 69-page document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by the administration.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/25/trump-coronavirus-national-security-council-149285

Not discrediting the playbook, but just wondering why the NSC developed the plan instead of the Department of Health.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:42 PM, TexasTiger said:

Not really.

Not really what? The only possible reason to post "not really" was to say you didn't go back and read it.  What an odd way of expressing yourself.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Not really what? The only possible reason to post "not really" was to say you didn't go back and read it.  What an odd way of expressing yourself.

Not really.

Archived