Please keep Doc4aday in your prayers

ellitor

@doc4aday just posted in the recruiting forum he’s been recently tested positive for COVID-19. Doc is one of the nicest, sweetest guys and is a great example of an Auburn man. He’s always positively refreshing to be around when he comes on the board. Let’s pray that the good Lord is with him and that his symptoms stay minor to the point where he doesn’t need to go to the hospital and that he recovers quickly. Godspeed and we love you Doc!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Doc has been through some issues before. He can come out on top of this one too. Good Auburn man. Keep us posted. I’m thinking about you. 

prayers and warm wishes for doc. he is a good man from what i can tell.

Prayers lifted from Indonesia 🇮🇩. Hang in there Doc.

Oh, no! Prayers sent up for him right now! I am praying that he doesn't get the worst of the symptoms and that he will recover quickly. Thank you,  @ellitor for letting us know in the football thread. I don't always have time to check the recruiting thread. 

@doc4aday, we are all praying for you! Please keep us posted as best you can. God is mighty and strong. He is with you! He will never forsake you.

33 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@doc4aday just posted in the recruiting forum he’s been recently tested positive for COVID-19. Doc is one of the nicest, sweetest guys and is a great example of an Auburn man. He’s always positively refreshing to be around when he comes on the board. Let’s pray that the good Lord is with him and that his symptoms stay minor to the point where he doesn’t need to go to the hospital and that he recovers quickly. Godspeed and we love you Doc!

Oh, bless you, Doc!  ❤️  Lifting prayers now and praying that the beautiful mountains of NC will comfort and restore you.  Tune out the chaos and anything that would divert you from soaking in restoration.  Please keep us posted...keep fighting, but conserve your strength when needed.  It's okay, imperative to rest.   “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”  (Matthew 11: 28-30)

39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Excellent post sir.  That is a wonderful tribute to one of the nicest posters on this board!

Praying that all goes well for you Doc and that you will have peace and comfort with a speedy complete recovery. 

Payers sent to Doc one of the nicest posters on this board.

Lifting you up Doc! This old man in Deatsville has been on house arrest since the start of this Covid mess, put there my daughter who works in the medical field.  This thing ain't no joke, but with our Lord on the job, we have a fighting chance!. Hang in there, my brother!

Thanks for all of the prayers and thoughts. I am really not feeling as bad as a lot of folks who have this virus. Just having a lot of coughing and some mild headaches. No fever at all today. Just taking Advil and eating homemade smoothies! I love smoothies very much. I get mixed fruit in the freezer section of Sams and pour Ginger Ale with a a little sugar and have a smoothie that does the job.

I do hate the 14 days of isolation in that my wife has to stay the distance away from me. Have to sleep downstairs on a bed that is not the best in the world!

Godspeed To All!

Doc

Doc hope your COVID 19 symptoms continue to stay mild. Do you have a pulse oximeter at home? It might be a good idea to get one since you are coughing.

Take good care of yourself. We'll be here sending prayers for your full recovery. Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.

Archived