Imagine With Me

kennypowers

38 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Leach has done it with bad programs. Washington State was an absolute joke. A 3 win season was a success before Leach.  MSU is by far the biggest football power he has ever been at.  Don't discount the guy. 44 points and 600 plus yards on LSU at home.. If Leach gets a Kevin Steele caliber defensive coordinator, well, they won't be fun to play. Nobody wants to believe it, but Leach is for real.

That’s all well and good, and I won’t denigrate their production last night. It was impressive. But putting up those kind of yards through the air in the SEC on a weekly basis is just, and I hate to use the word—impossible. MSU/Leach will be brought back down to Earth. 

And I would absolutely throw the home field advantage out the window this season. The mystique of Death Valley is pissed away when there’s only several thousand fans that weren’t, presumably, allowed to tailgate starting at 5am. 

11 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

Leach has done it with bad programs. Washington State was an absolute joke. A 3 win season was a success before Leach.  MSU is by far the biggest football power he has ever been at.  Don't discount the guy. 44 points and 600 plus yards on LSU at home.. If Leach gets a Kevin Steele caliber defensive coordinator, well, they won't be fun to play. Nobody wants to believe it, but Leach is for real.

hes at the biggest football power he has ever been at  but he also surrounded by bigger football powers      Leach looks great when it works but its a 1 trick pony and if they have to rely on the running game to do anything significant they are in trouble.    we will see quickly if it works here against the SEC.   If he doesnt replicate the consistency of Mullen  he will be gone. 

Archived