* Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Or the pass that Schwartz short armed. Entire offense isn’t playing to win 

Lol if you think that's short armed I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't even make sense

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Who you wanna put in, the transfer from Bowling Green or the walk on 3rd stringer? We are not exactly loaded with 5 stars there. 

Oh no, this year we're royally ******* at the position.  I'm more annoyed with last years coddling of him

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

If the old wise tail is true...that a team makes the biggest jump from week 1 to week 2....we are screwed.

We've regressed, and seemingly at every position. 

If a third string walk on is beating teams in the SEC...those teams are not good. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

If the old wise tail is true...that a team makes the biggest jump from week 1 to week 2....we are screwed.

I thought it was Old Wives Tale?

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

If a third string walk on is beating teams in the SEC...those teams are not good. 

😱

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol if you think that's short armed I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't even make sense

I’m not talking on the long ball you’re referring too, I’m talking about the play to the right side of the field that flash short armed  and be legit short armed it

Anyone want to defend Gus? Remember he's supposed to be an offense minded coach.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Our beta male coach, is way out of his league. I had rather have Lane Kiffin or Mike Leach. LOL 

Remember when people made fun of Ed Orgeron?

Archived